Happy Birthday Law

||| (October 6) IN HONOR OF HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY I SHALL WRITE A NEW CHAPTER!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEART BOY!!! |||

All night yesterday, all you could think about was what today was. It seemed to be really important to him and you didn't want to mess it up. "It seems to be an important occasion for him.." You thought to yourself while still in his arms. (You just said your answer! Just in a different way Y/n 😭)

You felt his embrace tighten around you. His body heat increasing. You let out a sigh and ignore his actions. "Could it be.. his relax day?" You thought, thinking you finally caught on to what he was hinting at. "No.. That can't be it.." You mumbled in frustration.

"Y/n? Are you up?" Law asked in a gruffly morning voice. "O-Oh Law good morning." You say while turning over to look at him. He hugs you tighter and breathes your scent in. "I love the way you smell.." He said in a somewhat seductive tone. "L-Law!" You try to push him away in embarrassment. He chuckles and rolls you over to be on top of him.

"You've always had this floral scent. I really like it." He kissed your cheek lovingly.

He's in a very good mood.. Shit.. This is a VERY important day to him..

"Really?" You ask with slight curiosity. People can be so used to their own scent that their own nose can't even smell it. It's as if you are your own blind spot for your nose. "Yeah, ever since we were kids." He explained while his fingers mess with your hair. You blush a bit.

He makes you feel happy inside. Not very many people could make you feel that way. He is a very special person. Do you must do something for this very special person.

A small smile slipped through your lips. "I'll make breakfast this morning. I saw you working on some files yesterday. You can go work on those while I cook." You say while sitting up on his chest. The position you two were in wasn't very holy but honestly it was too early you didn't even mind. "O-Oh yeah. Thank you." He sat up and planted a small kiss on your cheek.

"Your welcome." You quickly got off of him and started to make your way to the door. "I'll make some shellfish platter this morning." You tell while walking out the door. "..What's the date today..?" You ask yourself while walking down the hall. You gradually started to hear voices from outside and decided to walk out to see who it was.

"Good morning Y/n." Shachi and Penguin greeted. "Oh morning you guys." You say back while watching them lean against the railing. "Do you guys know what the date is today?" You ask while they both turn to think about it. "I think it's October 6th?" Shachi said while Penguin nods.

A rush of silence washed over the three of you. All your eyes widen in realization. "It's Law's birthday.. How could I be so stupid???" You ask yourself while falling down on both your knees. "IT'S CAPTAIN'S BIRTHDAY!" Shachi and Penguin exclaimed. They both started to scramble to let the others know.

"Crap, Do I even have anything for him???" You ask yourself while quickly running over to the kitchen.

*Flashback*

"Law! It's today, It's today!!!" Your 8 year old self exclaimed to the little boy with a smile. "Huh? What's today?" He asked puzzled by your behavior. He watched you walk over to him with something behind your back. "Silly! It's your birthday!" You reminded while showing him what you had. It was a blue, grey and yellow bracelet. "Did you forget your own birthday? That's weird.." You say while handing him his gift. "Oh.. Yeah you're right.." He said in shock at himself.

"Do you like it? I stayed up all night! I hope you like it!" You say while holding up your wrist. "I made one for myself too! It matches yours!" You happily show him as he nodded. "I-It looks nice.." A small blush could be seen on his tan cheeks. You smile and hug him warmly. "Let's go to town and celebrate!" You then began to drag him out of the forest.