ℴ𝓃ℯ

"Haven, you are the one." The mysterious voice that cirlced my dream said her voice trailing off.

"Haven. Wake up. You dont have all day. You don't turn 16 everyday." My bestfriend Charli said softly in my ear.  "what? Askia, Throne Of The Damned, Queen of darkness." I mummer slowly waking up. "Wait it's 29th of June!" I shout shocked.  I sit up suddenly, my long chocolate plaits smacking my face. My eyes dancing around the room until I lay eyes upon it. The sword. Covered in black blood. "Di-did you put that there?" I stammer my heart pounding as I piece together my jigsaw memory. "Did I put what where?" Charli asks as she unbraids my hair. "Th-The thing on my d-desk " I reply my breath getting more and more shallow. "There's nothing there" Her voice calming me as I once again glance around the room. Nothing was there anymore. I slowly stand my room going faster than a merry-go-round as I slowly put one foot in front of another to move closer and to the white block holding all my clothes. I choose my black jeans and pearl pink top. "C'mon Haven we have a surprise for you. Hurry up." My mum shouts "Also happy birthday sweetie" I start pick up the pace walking towards the stairs. My visions start to blur like a bad quality computer The carpet turns to rough screws and my legs turn to jelly. Suddenly I collapse.