Guests

Cale doesn't remember how long he was in this mansion. A hundred years? Thousands years? Or how much? He doesn't remember. He doesn't even remember how he got there. The only thing he knows is that he is dead and this place is his home, at least it was his home.

His only company was a strange guy named Choi Han. He came every year, on the same day. He always brings bouquets of roses, blue hyacinths, chrysanthemums and pink camellias. Sometimes with other flowers.

He told how he spent the day and always repeated that he misses him. What Cale learned from his past was that he died during a war with some psycho who thought he was a god. He was known as the Blood Ruby of the Roan Kingdom. A man known as trash, but who restored the once-destroyed Henituse area where his family died.

The one who kindled the fire in the hearts of people. Led them over the heads of enemies. Kindled. And put out that fire. Killing himself and the enemy with one blow of the sword.

Cale did not remember this, but he believed in the strange guy's stories.Especially when the mansion had a lot of evidence in the form of books and paintings.

Today is the day the boy used to come. But this time he was not alone. The voices of the people echoed through the empty corridors. Four people.

One of the people looked too much like Choi Han.Just a little taller and with bluer eyes. He was too energetic according to Cale. Next to them was the tallest of them. His ponytail bounced with every step. He had black eyes and hair. He was talking to someone who apparently didn't want to be here at all. He also had black hair, but darker in some way. But the redhead's attention was drawn to his eyes.

Reddish brown. Same as his.