Emo ghost story (Zack) - BoyxBoy

(me: ) This was really my first ever emo ghost love story , i'm not sure why i didn't post it first but anyways here it is , i hop you like it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Zack, I was 19 when I died.

This is how it happened. I was at a party and I walked in on my boyfriend sleeping with a different guy so I ran out and kept running. Eventually I started getting tired, so I sat on the swing and started thinking about how much he hurt me. I loved him so much it made me crying.

It was a good thing it was around 12 pm or one of my friends would have seen me crying. That's what I was thinking at the time anyways. I couldn't stop crying it hurt too much, but then I heard laughing from behind a tree. I shot up off the swing then five big guys walking out from behind the tree.

“Look at the cry baby,” one of them laughed.

Which made the rest laugh.

I wiped the tears away from my eyes and pulled myself together. “Get lost,” I said.

But they didn't. They all walked up to me and made a circle around me. I started to get scared, but I couldn't move.

“So what's wrong with the baby?” One of them asked.

"Nothing," I snapped at them.

But all they did was laugh then they started shoving me around while they kept laughing. The guys must have been drunk. I could smell it on their breath, but then I fell the ground. One of them pulled me back up to my feet. I wanted to cry, but I had to stop myself because they wanted me to cry. I could see one of the guys with a beer bottle, then I heard a smash. The guy broke the bottom off of it . I started freaking out. I tried to run, but the guys just kept pushing me back.

“Let me go,” I kept shouting at them.

But they just kept laughing. I tried to push past them again, but they pushed back. Only this time I couldn't stop, I started falling. I felt was something going into my back and then a sharp pain. I fell to my knees. I could taste blood in my mouth, then I fell flat on the ground. I couldn't breath and the guys were freaking out.

“Shit! Dude, what did you do? We were going to cut him not kill him!” One shouted.

“Shit! We still have time. Let’s just call someone!” Another one shouted.

“We can't! We'll all be put in jail for this!” Another reasoned.

“F**k it. Let’s just go,” the first one said.

Then I heard  them running away. That's when the tears started running down my cheeks. I looked up at the sky to see the moon. It was bright and very beautiful then everything went black. When I woke up, I was still in the park. I got up to my feet, then I looked down. There was no blood on the ground. I put my hand on my back where the bottle went in, but there was nothing. I looked up in the sky and the sun was up. I looked around, there was police tape on the entrance to the park. I walked to it. I was about to walk out of the park, but instead I walked into something and it hurt. It was like a glass wall. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel it

“What?” I asked confused.

I ran to the other side of the park to the other entrance, but the same thing happened. So I tried climbing the wall, but I couldn't. I was trapped inside the park. I could see people walking past the park, so I started hitting the glass and shouting.

"Help me," I shouted, helplessly, over and over again.

But they kept walking. I did this for a long time, but nothing happened, so I sat under a tree and cried. When I looked up, I saw a lot of flowers lying on the ground. I didn't see them before. I slowly got up and walked to them. There was a small card lying with them. I opened the card and I looked inside. It had my name. I was so shocked.