Prologue

Ashton's P.O.V

Here I am, in the corner of my bedroom staring at her and thinking of how can a person be so perfect, maybe she's not human, maybe she's an angel. My angel, even though I don't know her for a long time I already learnt loads of things with her and I'm sure that I'll use everything for the rest of my life.

Charlote has this reaction in people, she comes to your life teaches and helps you with all your problems and then she stays by your side, maybe for the rest of your life.

The situation that we're in looks kind of creepy, because I'm sat on the little sofa in my room watching her as she sleeps peacefully in the enormous bed compared to her body, after an amazing night we had together, don't get me wrong but I think I love her, even more than I love myself and that is quite impossible.

Never in my life I thought I would think of such cliche words as these ones, but there's a first time for everything, right? I got up and walked to my sleeping angel, I layed down next to her hugging her through her waist putting her closer to me but still trying to not wake her up.

After half an hour watching her, she finally woke up and as soon she opened her eyes just a tiny bit because of the light that came through the window, she stared at me and said

"Did you knew that starring at people while they're sleeping makes you look like a psyco?"

"That's ok, you know why?"

"Why?"

"Cause I just stare at you, love"

"I'm still a person silly"

"I think you're more like an unicorn babes"

"Just because of my hair, you'll see me and Michael will dominate you humans one day"

With that she gave me a kiss, got up and went to the bathroom letting me layed on the bed laughing.Yeah, I think I'm in love with a unicorn.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Hey! That's my first fanfic, so I'll probably need your help to know if the story is entertaining, well that's it, thanks for reading see ya!
Isa xo.