7

Sex Ed Class
~

Marie takes a piece of parchment and a quill. She starts doodling and ignoring everything around her. She feels someone sit beside her and turns to see Draco. "Morning...." Marie smiles. "Morning..." The class is full of murmurs and Marie sees them all looking at them. 

Marie looks down and continues her doodle. Draco looks over and sees many lines, curves, and circles. "Today class, the school has approved the lesson on safe masturbation..." Marie stops doodling and feels her face heating up. 

"I understand that we do have a younger classmate in here, but it's never too early to learn... many of you are older enough to know, but are you doing it in a safe manner?" Marie sees the teacher make little booklets float to each of the desks. 

Marie looks at it and her face bursts with warmth. Draco looks over and chuckles a little. "Just think, after we graduate, you can leave this class behind..." Marie looks at him and smiles. "Now, class, read the first page and move onto how to do safe masturbation..." 

Marie starts reading and sighs.

~

After class, everyone gets to the Great Hall. Marie sits beside Hermione and smiles. "How was class?" Marie groans. "I'm gonna be in the common room..." Marie gets up and leaves. She starts heading toward the common room but stops when she hears footsteps. 

"Let's go to the Library..." She turns her head and sees Draco. She smiles and they head to the library.

~

Marie and Draco sit in the corner of the library and spend their lunch together. "Did you tell them?" Marie shakes her head. "No..." They talk a bit more before pulling out their books. Marie sighs and gets up. Draco looks at her. "Everything okay?" Marie nods. "I'll be right back..." 

Marie leaves and goes to the bathroom.

~

She returns to the table Draco is at in the library and sits with him again. "Everything okay?" Marie nods. "Yeah, can we call it a night? I'm not feeling too well....." Draco looks at her. "Wanna stay with me?" Marie shakes her head. "No... I need Hermione right now..." 

Draco helps her pack away her books and they leave. As they leave, Marie sees the Golden Trio leaving the Great Hall. Hermione looks over and sees Marie with Draco. "Hey, I thought you were going to the common room?" Marie sighs. "Draco was helping me study..." 

Marie walks away from all of them and makes her way to the common room. 

~

She lies in bed on her back looking at the ceiling as she plays with the necklace with Draco's ring. The door opens and she sees the Golden Trio walk in. She sits up and hides the ring. "Hey..." "We're playing Truth or Dare..." Marie sighs. "Okay.." The four of them sit around. 

"Marie, Truth or Dare?" "Truth..." Hermione smiles. Marie puts her head down. "Who is your crush?" Marie plays with her fingers and huffs. "Do I have to say?" "Yes." Marie sighs. "He's not a friend anymore..." The three look at each other. "Why?" Marie smiles. "No more questions." 

Marie gets up and looks at the time. "I'm gonna go see Luna..." Marie leaves and makes her way to the Ravenclaw house. She goes in and sees Luna. "Luna! I need your help... if Hermione, Harry, or Ron ask you where I was tonight, tell them I was here. please..." Luna nods. 

"Anything for a friend..." Marie smiles and goes to leave. "Have a good night..." Marie smiles and nods and leaves. She makes her way to Slytherin. "Pureblood..." The portrait moves and she doesn't see Malfoy in the common room but sees Blaise. "Blaise, where's Draco?" 

Blaise looks up. "He's heading towards Gryffindor to see you.." Marie groans and thanks him. She makes her way to Gryffindor and goes inside. She groans. Harry looks up. "Draco was just here to see you... told him you went to see Luna..." Marie sighs and leaves. 

She turns a corner and smacks right into someone.  They both groan and Marie looks up to see Draco. She smiles and hugs him. "They're still asking about my crush..." Draco wraps his arms around her and smiles. "Wanna stay in my dorm?" Marie smiles. "Sure..." 

They walk there and in the common room, they see Blaise, Goyle, Crabbe, and Pansy. Marie looks down. Pansy looks at Him. "What's she  doing here?" Draco ignores her and they go to his dorm. "Draky!" Draco slams his dorm door shut and turns to Marie. "Sorry about her..." 

Marie smiles. "It's fine... is Blaise staying in here again?" Draco shrugs and walks out. Marie sits on his bed and waits. Draco comes back. "He's staying in here tonight..." Marie smiles. "D-Draco?" "Yeah?" "When can we make it official... about us..." Draco looks at her. 

Draco sits beside her. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Marie blushes a little and nods. "yeah..." Draco kisses her cheek and smiles. Marie smiles back. "I-I should get back to Gryffindor..." Draco looks at her. "You can stay..." Marie smiles. 

"Thanks but, Harry knows you were looking for me, and if I don't return, then..." Draco nods and stands up with her. "Okay..." He kisses her forehead and smiles. "I'll walk you..." Marie smiles and nods. 'Thank you..." Draco smiles. No one has ever said thank you to me...

~

Draco stops at the Gryffindor portrait and smiles. Marie smiles. "See you in class tomorrow..." Draco nods and hugs her. The portrait is watching them. Marie hugs back and smiles. 'You know the portrait is watching... right?" Draco chuckles and pulls away. "I know..." 

Marie turns and walks into the Gryffindor common room. She sees Harry and smiles to herself. She happily walks to her room and closes the door. She hums to herself and hears a knock. "Come in..." The door opens and she sees "You've been very happy..." Marie smiles and nods. 

"Very happy..." Harry smiles. "How's Malfoy been?" Marie hums. "He's doing good..." Marie sits on her bed with a couple of school books. "Been helping me with classes..." Harry nods and sees the books. "You're in Sex Ed too?" Marie blushe and nods. "Yeah..." 

"Hermione, Ron, and I have it too..." Marie closes her books and floats them to her bag. "Really?" "Yeah... did you get put with the other fourth years?" Marie looks at him. "I'm in Draco's class.... fifth years..." "Whose your partner?" "Draco... he helps... helps me feel comfortable in class..." 

Harry smiles and looks at her. "How long have you been together?' Marie looks at him with big doe eyes. "What?" "You and Malfoy... how long have you been together..." "We're not..." Harry nods and leaves. Marie sits there and looks at the time. 

She grabs her back and some extra clothes. She pulls her cloak on and the hood. She leaves Gryffindor Dorms and makes her way to Slytherin. She gets to the portrait. "Purblood..." It opens and she walks in. She goes to Draco and Blaise's dorm and knocks. 

She hears footsteps and the door opens. "Marie..." "Hey, Blaise..."