"Horror's breeding kink" (Smut!)

This was a hard one to write but I made it through.

Horror had been locked up in his room for quite a bit. All the bads knowing that he was in heat and left him alone for now.

One evening both Cross and Nightmare had went to do something leaving Killer and Dust alone. Killer was clearly Curious of what would happen if he just did a small check on Horror.

"Cmon Dust just one small peek wouldn't hurt." Killer said as they both stood in front of Horror's room.

"Yea but I don't want to know what he'll do to us if he get us." Dust said shoving his hands into his pockets.

"And who knows what he could do to us. There's so much he could do~" A tint of blush covered Killers face.

Dust grumbled "Fine. Only a quick check."

Killer hopped with joy as he went and Peeked into the room looking around. Dust stayed behind and waited. Killer soon walked into the room, Dust followed after him.

"Big guy? Ya in here?" Killer looked around the empty room.

The two skeletons looked around. Dust turned his skull to look at the open closet, he heard growls and saw a ball of red with a slit in the middle of it.

"Er- Killer-" Dust had looked back at him.

"Yea?" Killer called back.

"I think I foun- WOAH-".

A loud thud was heard and Killer quickly turned around to see Horror on top of Dust growling.

"Wow- Horror looks like he's gonna go savage-" Killer snickered watching the two.

Horror grinding against Dust and nipped at his neck. The smaller face lit up with a bright dark ish purple.

"B-big gguy-" Dust groaned.

Horror huffed then shot a glare at Killer.

"Come here." Horror demanded.

Killer stood there is quite a shock then quickly went over.

"Get his mouth." Horror said as he began to unclothed Dust.

Killer kneeled in front on Dusts skull. Horror slid a finger into Dust and began to finger him.

"Ooh~! Horror!" Dust shivered.

Killer had already began to grow hard at the sight and Dusts noises. He soon pulled his cock out and rubbed it against Dusts mouth.

"Open up dear~" Killer cooed.

Dust had opened up his mouth and Killed had slipped him, slowly fucking Dusts mouth. Horror slid another finger into Dust earning more moans from him.

"Only a bit more cinnabun~ Then I'll breed ya..~" Horror huffed, saliva dripped down his chin.

Dust moaned around Killers dick ad Horror started to aggressively finger him.

"Mng~ He sure is good with his mouth~" Killer groaned.

Horror slid another finger in and gave affection to Dusts body. Giving small kisses and nips.

"Such a good, good boy~" Horror remarked.

Dusts cunt throbbed eagerly. As he whined for more and more. Horror licked his lips and pulled out his fingers, licking them.

"Ya ready, Cinnabun?"

Dust whined.

"He seems ready Big guy~"

Horror thrusted his shaft into Dust. Tears pricked into Dust sockets as he moaned loudly. Horror kept thrusting.

"Fffuck~!" Horror grunts.

Dust tightened around Horror already feeling close. Killer picked his pace up on fucking Dusts mouth.

"Fuck, I'm already close~"

Horror kept pounding into Dust. Dust came onto his cock.

"MnG~!"

Killer picked up the pace again soon Cumming into Dusts mouth. Killer huffed trying to catch his breath. Dust coughed up some of the cum but swallowed most of it.

Horror's knot had already formed. After a while of thrusting Horror howled and a small pop was heard. Horror alhaf knotted Dust. Dust gasped gripping onto Killers hand and moaned loudly. Horror groaned, kneading Dusts sides.

"Holy fuck.." Dust huffed.

Killer snickered "Wow, I can't believe you didn't break DustBunny~"

Horror groaned "Will you both be quiet for a second."

"Alright, alright. Should we get cleaned up?."

The two skeletons nodded.

HAAA 649 WORDS WEW. Thus was oddly hard to write. Glad I got it finished in one night. If your confused Killer was slanted, Dust was underlined and Horror was bold and slanted.