♡ Ritsumika ♡

A/N: I also posted this to my Ao3, so if you see it there it's not stolen or anything lmao.

"Hey Ritsu-kun? Can I ask ya a question?" Ritsu was currently laying his head in Mika's lap, using his thighs as a pillow as he attempted to have his fourth nap of the afternoon, Mika felt a little bad at waking the knight up, he looked quite peaceful after all, but he knew Sakuma wasn't asleep yet. Ritsu opened his eyes slowly, sleepily, looking up at Kagehira with a curious glint in his eyes, he yawned before beginning to answer his roomate, "Go on then Mikalin~" He normally would be grumpy when someone disturbed his sleep, but not his Mikalin, he was worth giving up sleep for. "Well, 's kinda random, but I was wonderin' how ya found out yer a vampire." Ritsu smiled, a hint of mischief being shown in his eyes, Mika was really making his job of teasing him much too easy.

"The main reason was these." Sakuma opened his mouth, curling his lips back to show his teeth, pointing to his very sharp, and slightly longer than usual fangs, "They're alot sharper than most people's canines, so it's easy to tell if you're a vampire or not~" Ritsu had to restrain himself from bursting out laughing when he saw Mika's face form a panicked expression, his eyes had widened considerably upon hearing the vampire's answer, Kagehira put a finger into his mouth, feeling how sharp his own canines were. "Ritsu-kun, does tha' mean imma vampire?!" Ritsu almost felt a little bad upon seeing Mika's genuine concerned face, almost, he still found it hilarious.

"Seems like it. Hey, that means we can be vampire besties Mikalin~" Mika shook his head quickly, seeming disturbed by the every idea of being Sakuma's best vampire friend, "I would love ta be yer vampire bestie, but I don' wanna be a vampire. What if I accidentally get hungry and bite Oshi-san?! He probably tastes real good and then I wouldn' be able to stop maself..." Ritsu could've sworn he saw Kagehira's mouth water slightly, no doubt imagining the taste of the blood of the man he looked up to.

"Fufu, as your vampire bestie, I would never let that happen." Mika seemed genuinely worried about accidentally hurting someone, and while Sakuma did want to keep teasing Kagehira, he didn't want him to be worried too much, they were now officially vampire besties after all. Mika chewed his lip, seemingly deep in thought, if Itsuki was here, he wouldn't be able to believe it, "Can I practice drinkin' blood on ya? I don' wanna hurt someone, an' vampire blood probably isn' good for vampires righ'?" Ritsu was taken aback by Mika's question, although he was right about vampire blood not being nutritious for other vampires, and it was pretty disgusting in most cases, Ritsu had tried drinking the older Sakuma's blood at one point, he was glued to the toilet for an hour trying to get the taste out of his mouth. He was honestly surprised that Kagehira asked him if he could drink his blood so straightforwardly. Though with Mika's pleading expression, it made it hard for him to say no.

"Sure Mikalin~ Just don't drink too much okay?" Mika nodded, giving Ritsu a reassuring smile, as if to say he'd never ever hurt him, because it was true, he would never intentionally harm Sakuma. Ritsu sat up, facing Mika, tilting his head to expose the skin of his neck. Kagehira leaned in close, close enough that Ritsu could feel his warm breath on his skin. This was going rather far for a prank, but Ritsu wasn't a quitter. Without warning, Mika bit down on Ritsu's neck, piercing the skin with his sharp canines. Sakuma gasped in surprise, both from the sensation of getting suddenly bit, and the surprising lack of pain. Now he suddenly felt better about all those times he's accidentally bit Mao when they were messing around. Kagehira didn't have hollow fangs like an actual vampire, so after puncturing Ritsu's neck, he took his fangs out and gently sucked at the skin, drinking the blood coming from the two small holes.

Ritsu thought that Mika would immediately pull away, humans tended to hate the taste of blood after all, the metallic taste would put most people off, not alot of people enjoyed the taste of coins, but he kept drinking, somehow being able to stomach the metallic tasting liquid. Ritsu had begun to feel quite lightheaded, Kagehira had taken quite alot of blood from him, so grabbed his arm to get his attention, "Mikalin, that's enough now." Mika pulled back from Sakuma's neck, looking a little embarrassed that he let himself over-drink from Ritsu, especially after seeming so confident that he wouldn't, "Imma so sorry, I didn' realise how much of yer blood I was drinkin', I was distracted by how good it tasted..."