Tfa Megatron x Optimus

Optimus was on patrol again. Well, he sorta was. He was searching for any Decepticons in the forest, seeing if they were close to the perimeters of the base. Watching. Getting ready to attack. Though prime was looking for one specific Decepticon, and he was far from the base now.

He was deep in the forest near Detroit City, looking for the old ruins of a time long lost to the human race. He went through his usual path till he arrived. Standing in front of the broken kingdom. The homes of which belong to the small ancient human families, laid covered in plant life and broken from their time forgotten and abandoned. It was beautiful really. He walked passed them, looking down at how small they were compared to his size, even as they grew bigger and bigger. The deeper he ventured in till he reached the center of this historical place. Were their stood the one building that glared down at him, covering him in its dark shadow.

The castle. The castle of a king that prime had only heard off because Sari told them stories of him and what he had done to leave this place dead and lost to time. But that story didn't matter right now. What mattered was who was inside the castle now, the only spark besides him that lyes inside the walls of this city.

Well it was best not to keep them waiting. Less he felt like being late. Again.

He passed through the open hole were a door once was and searched for his, oh what's the right word, 'companion'.

When had they started doing this ? Why had they started doing this ?

It really didn't make any sense, but at the same time it did. He wanted this, but he he kept trying to lie that he didn't. Looking for a reason to turn back and do what was right. He found them but not a single one was even remotely strong enough to stop him from moving forward.

He didn't even want to turn back though. He marched continuously until he reached the room he was searching for. The throne room. The door was already open and passed it he saw the Decepticon he had been searching for, longing for even.

Megatron, the slag maker himself, leader of the Decepticons, Cybertrons and the councils most wanted. He was here and he was asleep. Resting on the cracked but intact wall of the throne room. Truly a sight to behold, At least in Optimus is optics. The light reflecting on him from the colorful and broken stain glass windows, the calm soft expression that laid dormant on his face plate, the relaxation that emitted from his soothing calm breaths. It looked almost like an astonishing dream.

He obviously smirked,That wicked, Handsome, Devilish smirk.

In that deep voice he asked, " Why how long has this small Autobot on 'patrol' decided to watch me recharge ?" Optimus gave a slight jolt, returning to reality from his day dreamy trance to realize the warlord was awake and smirking down at him with intent. " I was - a - well.... Only for a little while." He blabbered in response like a flustered fool. Megatron gave him no time to pander over his embarrassment as he leaned over the prime and lifted him gently of the old marble floor as he placed him on his lap.

Optimus looked up to the grinning face of his rival before looking down at his hands and saying, " So you were ,um, sleeping ? Had a rough cycle ?" Megatron took a moment to respond before he said , " Hard to get recharge when Starscream keeps trying to break in and blow up the damn place. Let alone the ruckus caused by Blitzwing and Lugnut. Sense you were a little late, again, I decided to indulge myself in some delicate recharge." Optimus gave him a slight glare at that, " You might be able to leave the base without a word mister leader of the Decepticons, but I actually need to make a good excuse when leaving the base. Unless of course you want to risk us being caught by my suspicious team mates."

"Perhaps I would not mind your little friends from seeing what I do to you in all these secret meetings of ours." Now prime was blushing, trying to find the right words to respond at the warlord with when the grey mechs helm was beside his audio receptor, whispering. " Do you think they'd enjoy it ? Watching you unfold for me ? Wither below me ? Beg for me ? And if they don't what does it matter, I adore watching those lust filled expression cross your face plate." With that said he gave a nice kiss on his neck cabals. Then another. And then another. And even more after that. Putting just the right force and warmth to make one tremble with each touch. A large clawed hand held on to his back, teasing his spinal struts by going up and down his fame while the other caressed one of his smoth thighs.