[ 087 ]

⤿ March 3rd, 2021

Brianna had no idea how Karl Jacobs had gotten her into joining a tales of the SMP stream due to the fact that she wasn't even hanging around on the SMP nowadays due to her move and break. After suggesting that she got back into doing Minecraft streams in a mass call with a bunch of other people Karl had reached out and invited her. She had no idea who else would be there but was given a Minecraft skin and was told to just go with the flow. She felt better though because at least Will would be there and she knew these people.

"Who's even on," Brianna muttered to herself as she joined the Discord server, her eyes going to the call that was currently going on. She knew each user's profile by heart practically so she wouldn't be surprised by a stranger. "Oh George, Dream, Sam, Punz, Niki, Bad, Skeppy Punz, Will, Techno and Tommy." It was going to be a busy lobby she thought as she read the names out to herself. She didn't even know what the theme was but based off of her skin it was meant to be a black tie sort of event. She joined the call with the group of people.

"Welcome Brianna!" Sam yelled out over the yelling that was going on between Will, who was at his office, and Tommy who was just yelling to yell and piss Will off. There was laughter in the call as the boys stopped fighting only to greet Bri.

"Bri, Will won't play Terraria with me." Tommy complained to the girl who he looked up to as a big brother. She laughed a little at the fact that the Minecraft streamer actually wanted to play Terraria with Will who she knew wasn't too interested in the game.

"Ask Phil, he'll play." Brianna told him because she knew that he would one hundred percent be up to play the game. Brianna wouldn't mind playing the game either and she thought it would be fun to play with their full group. Then Sapnap joined the call.

"No get him out of here." Dream said as his other best friend joined the call which made Brianna giggle a little. She leaned back in her chair as she listened to the commotion going on in call as they waited for Karl to let them go on to entertain their viewers. After a while, the notification for Karl going live.

After the song played, Karl allowed them all onto the server before he joined so they could all be ready for him. When Brianna spawned, she was facing a large castle that must've taken hours to build, not counting to decorate. Bri followed the other characters into the gates of the castle and then into the throne room where Dream took the Kings spot with George and Sapnap quickly starting to fight for the other spot besides him. Brianna then noticed that all characters were dressed in tuxedos, even Niki and herself, with the one out liar being Skeppy who was in a maid dress for some reason.

"This is nice," Brianna grinned as chatter started up between everyone as Karl started up on the lore he needed to do. She turned her character and hit Will's character. "Agree."

"Agreed." Will laughed.

"Brianna!" Dream called out and she moved so her character could see the green skin in a tuxedo and who was sitting on the golden throne, his two other best friends yelling at each other to try to claim to Queens throne for some reason. "Why are you and Wilbur matching." He yelled out and everyone started to yell in agreement which made Brianna and Will notice that they were matching.

"Karl," Brianna started to yell as the character who was also in a tux walked in and Brianna remembered that they were supposed to be acting. "I mean, random stranger." She shouted out and Karl's character turned to face her as she stood by Will's character.

"I am the random stranger." Karl yelled back and Bri could hear the smile in his voice.

"Random stranger why would," Brianna paused for a second, trying to think of what to say to keep with the acting that was going on. She had a smile on her face. "Someone," She decided as she looked at his character. "Put my pal next to me, into a matching outfit." She yelled down to them and he looked at her, clearly trying to hide a laugh but failing.

"I am unsure random stranger." Karl said through giggles that he was clearly trying to hide from the group of people and his stream. "It totally wasn't on purpose surely." He told her, this time not even trying to hide the laughter and she turned her character to look at Will because while everyone else had their skins altered to match their iconic skins, Will and her matched very well.

"Oh bullshit." Brianna told him and the called filled with laughter before they tried back to get onto track for the lore they were creating.