Chapter 41

Tang Zhou knows Fu Shen very well.

Those things in the dream were enough to let him know that Fu Shen was not as harmless as he seemed.

Even if he did not report Tang Zhen, he believed that Fu Shen would be able to make Longxin Real Estate temporarily abandon the investment plan by his own ability.

It is not that people in the village are not allowed to earn demolition funds, but that Longxin is simply unreliable.

If he remembers correctly, after Fu Shen succeeded in the dream, he donated a lot of money to his hometown and devoted himself to the rural poverty alleviation project.

But he didn't want Fu Shen to fight alone.

"I thought Tang Zhen was unhappy, just killing two birds with one stone." Tang Zhou squeezed Fu Shen's palm, not wanting him to feel guilty.

How can Fu Shen know about him?

There is evidence to report Tang Zhen, which shows that Tang Zhou definitely knows a lot of Tang Zhen's secrets, but he has not touched Tang Zhen before, obviously waiting for a better time.

Now it's all in vain for him.

Fu Shen held Tang Zhou's hand back with regret in his eyes.

"That's nothing." Tang Zhou was optimistic, "Hua Yue is going to take off, and some people will definitely become stepping stones."

Fu Shen liked his confident and domineering appearance very much, he couldn't help laughing: "What if the Tang family and the Du family join forces?"

"Everyone has a ghost," Tang Zhou said casually, "too fragile."

In Tang Zhou's eyes, such an alliance is vulnerable.

Fu Shen smiled and praised: "Baby is really amazing."

Tang Zhou moved and was about to go down, but was detained by Fu Shen, "You haven't said what you are doing in my room."     

Tang Zhou chatted for a while, the momentum of rushing into the room just now has disappeared, and suddenly he made an excuse: "I just want to ask, when will you find it companion."

He raised Xiaobai in his hand.

Fu Shen put his palm on his lower back, "It's not time yet."

"Oh." Tang Zhou said casually, not forcing, "Then I'll go back to the room."

If Fu Shen wanted to keep him, he could only restrain himself and let go of Tang Zhou with a smile.

Tang Zhou hugged the kitten, turned around and walked a few steps, but turned back.

"I may be very busy and travel a lot in the next few months."

Fu Shen looked at him intently, "Okay."

Deep Blue's project also reached a critical period, and Fu Shen also decided to devote himself to it.

Tang Zhou pursed his lips, "I may not have time to take care of the dark blue thing."

"Don't worry." Fu Shen sat on the chair with his hands folded under his abdomen.

Tang Zhou really couldn't find the topic, so he turned his face away and said in a low voice: "Then I'll go back to the room."

"Baby." Fu Shen whispered.

Tang Zhou turned around immediately, his eyes bright as morning stars.

"What's wrong?"

Fu Shen stared at him for a while before sighing softly, "Get some rest."

"Oh." Tang Zhou lowered his eyelashes.

Back to his room, Tang Zhou lay on the bed and covered himself with the quilt for a while before releasing himself.

No!

When he and Fu Shen were not in love, they could sleep in the same bed, but they couldn't fall in love, could they?

Why?

Tang Zhou was about to lift the quilt and go over aggressively when the phone rang.

He was busy going to the next room and picked it up.

"It's me." The gentle female voice made Tang Zhou calm down instantly.

Tang Zhou's eyes were slightly cold, "What's the matter?"

"I'm going to divorce Tang Zhen." Zheng Qiuyi seemed to let go of his years of obsession, and his tone was soothing and calm.

"Hmm."

"I will take Xiaoxue to go abroad after the divorce," Zheng Qiuyi paused and said cautiously, "Can we have a meal together before going abroad? I will cook it myself."

Tang Zhou said indifferently: "It's not necessary."

I haven't cooked for so many years, so why bother now?

When you go abroad, go abroad, even if you never see each other for a lifetime.

Tang Zhou squeezed the phone tightly, his eyelashes trembling violently.

The mother and son were silent for a while, and Zheng Qiuyi spoke again: "I know you don't want to see me, but I have something to ask you."

Tang Zhou was about to refuse when he heard Zheng Qiuyi say: "Listen to me first."

He suppressed his impatience.

"After I go abroad, the domestic industry needs people to take care of it. I don't trust other people. After thinking about it, only you are the most suitable."

"I'm not available."

Zheng Qiuyi still said gently: "It's mainly about charities, there are many children without parents, they are still very young, if the operating mechanism is destroyed by people with intentions, they may not even be able to eat ."

Tang Zhou felt ironic.

"It's not about me."

"I know that the child around you had a hard time, if there was..."

"He doesn't need it." Fu Shen can make a breakthrough on his own.

Tang Zhou hung up the phone decisively.

He sat beside the bed, repeating Zheng Qiuyi's last words in his mind.

I have to say, she really hit his weakness.

Fu Shen's past has always made Tang Zhou feel distressed. If someone could pull Fu Shen back then, wouldn't he have worked so hard?

A child who has just entered junior high school, learning while earning money is difficult and helpless he cannot imagine.