06: You still love him?

"Out of my way, Enzo." Harry pushed past Gemma's husband in no mood for the Italian's over friendly mouth and very touchy feely hands. Enzo, real name, Lorenzo had a three kisses usual greeting for all guests.

Harry normally would appease him. But not today. Not when he was having a mini meltdown inside.

"Gemma!" He yelled from the lobby taking off his shoes.

"Keep it down the kids are in bed!" Gemma yelled back from the lounge.

"It's seven-thirty. Isn't it early?" Harry said marching to the lounge. He snatched her half empty glass of wine from her and finished it, then sat next to her.

"Its dark outside thats all they need to know." Gemma said then yelled for her husband to bring another glass and a bottle of wine. "You look like you've seen a ghost, Hazza. Thanks, darling." She smiled at her husband who walked in with bottle of wine and a glass in one hand, and a tray with a plate of food for Harry on the other hand.

Harry thanked him receiving the tray though he was not hungry. His sister's husband was a feeder who doesn't accept no for an answer when it came to food.

"So, where were we?" Gemma asked giving him a glass full of wine.

"I saw him. Zayn." Harry stated then gulped half the glass.

"Come off it, Hazza. You say that every time you see a gorgeous man on TV." Gemma said focused at the TV. She was watching her guilty pleasure, Ninja Warrior. "How did things go with Zayn's mom? How was the vigil?"

"I didn't stick around they all hate me. I went inside the house. Talked to his mom, said my apologies like planned. Then I saw him."

Gemma clicked her tongue. "Oh I'm sorry, Harry, that must have been hard." She said getting her wires crossed Harry meant he saw Zayn in a coffin dead. "I have to say I was hoping he'll be found alive. I bet he's still gorgeous dead, was he?"

"He's not dead, Gemma, he's alive." Harry exhaled. "After talking to his mom I walked to my car. Justin was with me but we came in different cars. I was about to get in my car, then he said hello." Harry rambled.

"Who said hello? Justin?" Gemma asked looking at him.

"Not Justin. Gemma. Keep up." Harry sounded a bit exasperated. "Zayn said hello."

Gemma looked at him puzzled. To be fair her alcohol clouded mind was catching up slowly. "Zayn is alive?"

"Oh my goodness how many glasses have you had?We've established three sentences ago Zayn is not mummified but very much alive, Gemma. You know what I did when I heard his voice?" Harry sighed. "I could not say anything to him. A year he's been gone. The first thing that came to mind was for me to run. I couldn't face him. I had a chance to ask where he's been. How he's been? How he's doing? Apologise for being a twat and for driving him away, literally. I had a chance to tell him I love him and I freaked out."

"He still look gorgeous then?" Gemma grinned at him.

"I love how you care about my welfare." Harry said sarcastically, "Is he still gorgeous? Most likely. I don't know I didn't look at him. There was a man with him. He might be Zayn's boyfriend. He called him babe. Liam that's what the man said his name is."

"Well, I'm glad Zayn is back in one piece. And also that he has a boyfriend. It would make him finding out you are married easy to chew then." Gemma said soberly.

"Oh fuck."

How did Harry get married?

Five months after Zayn disappearance, under duress from friends Harry went to Vegas with a group of mates to celebrate Niall's 30th. He got so drunk, he ended up getting hitched to Niall in his drunken state Vegas's style. The following day, he woke up in Niall's hotel room. He was in his boxers and Niall was naked.