Lonely Times

I wake up and stretch, then remember Zayn. I eagerly open my eyes and look around, but he's not here. "Zayn?" My voice echoes around but he's nowhere to be found. I grab my phone and quickly dial his number. His phone dials and dials but he never answers. I look around for a note or anything, but there is nothing to suggest where he went. I shrug it off, he probably had to leave and didn't have time to do anything lke that. I look at my phone and see I have a message from Adrian.

Hey ANNNNIEEEEE! I misss you! -Adiran

I chuckle and go to my closet to get some clothes on. After getting dressed I head outside and walk around campus. I'm sitting on a bench at the pond, when wild screams reach my ears. I turn my head and see lots of girls running my way. "ANNIE!" They all stop in front of me and my eyes widen. "Erm hi?" One girl screams and pulls on my arm. "We heard Zayn was here last night! Where is he? WHERE IS HE!" My arm is clawed slightly and I yank my arm away. "Where did you here that Zayn was here last night?" A phone is shoved in my face and I see a picture of Zayn walking down the campus. "That's from when he was here with the rest of the boys, last weekend." They all groan and look at me suspiciously. "Are you sure?" I sigh and look around at all the girls faces. "Ya positive." I stand up and try to get through but they block me. I sit back down and look around worridely. I'm starting to get a little freaked out. "We knnow your lying Annie. so just tell the truth." One girl gets closer to me, and my heart rate speeds up. "I'm not even dating Zayn anymore, just leave me alone." The girl i front of me snorts and rolls her eyes. Gosh someone help me. "Ya sure, why else would he be visiting you?" I groan and let my head fall on the bench. I close my eyes and wait. Maybe if I ignore them long enough they will leave. "Excuse me, don't ignore us." A chorus of ya's happens and I just sigh. "Please leave me alone." Someone laughs and I don't open my eyes, don't want to see this. A couple seconds pass without talking and I open one eye. The girls are just standing there wiith their arms crossed and glaring at me. I close my eyes again and wait.

Suddenly a sharp stinging sensation fills my cheek. My eyes fly open and my mouth flops down. "Did you just. Did you just slap me?" She laughs and nods and I stand up. "Ok that was going to far. Move." I say to the girls, I push my way through and head back to my dorm. "HEY WE ARE NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU!" They yell and come running towards me. Oh no no no no no! I start sprinting and make it into the lobby. I run to the elevator and frantically press the button, mutiple times. It finally opens and I press my floor number and the close door button. The door closes and I almost fall to the floor in relief. That was terrifying.

A/N- short short short short. I don't really like this though................ So i am thinking of ending it soon... Because I have an Ed story that I am working on and really excited about!! So yay!!