can fucking polen

Can and polen both used to travel a lot.. they  travel across the world and have sex. Can loved to fuck women. He don't love polen. He stays with her so that one pussy for his hot and large dick remains permanent.
As polen have good height and sexy figure can treated her as personal slut and showed her as his girlfriend to world.
He hand over a list to polen in which some rules are mentioned regarding her behaviour for the next trip. He always made different rules for different trip. In some trips polen had to behave as cheap slut in some as patient , his wife,his daughter,his mother,his secretary,his slave etc etc.
In this particular trip to Pakistan she have to behave as his innocent old fashioned wife who knows nothing and follow all the orders for her husband.
Some compulsary rules for their day to day life are-
1.she will keep his dick in her mouth while sleeping
2.she will drink can's pee
3. He can have sex anytime
4.if any known  of can like metin,embre, akif etc come home she will welcome them by sucking their dick.
5. She will stay naked always
6.Water will be banned for her. She will only consume can's pee ,cum and saliva. She will drink and bath from them only
She was making breakfast for can and  her. Can have slept just 1hr before as he was fucking polen from whole night. Can insert one candle in her asshole and  a bottle of wine in her vagina  and ordered her to prepare meal. After 4 hr he wake up and saw she has finished her worked and was seating on bed. Can stood up took her hair in his hand go toh dining table kneel her down and sit on his face while putting his dick in her mouth. He finished breakfast and releases his load in polen mouth and make her stand up remove bottle from her vagina asked her to have breakfast and start fucking her from behind. Can used to fuck her very badly and keep on biting at diff part of her body.polen was done with her breakfast so he make her stand keep on fucking and her took to the bedroom. He forced her to be in doggy position and start fucking her harshly. After fucking for 20 min in same position he pushed her on floor slept on her,fill her cunt and fuck her for other 30min. Polen was crying, moaning, trembling. After fucking her in more 10 different style he releases cum on her face and put his dick in his mouth to clean it up.
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Ignore eng grammar. My eng is very poor