TEMPLE

There was the sound of a bell ringing. Some people were walking around out of the temple's library. A librarian was putting back a book to its shelves. The leader of 'the people' was showing off with a hood, making the librarian pay attention. Two of them followed, walking through the library with their leader. All of them showed off. Two of them made spell that held the librarian's two arms, and two others made a spell by a stick that held his two legs, lifting him up. The librarian grimaced in pain. Someone put a jug below his head. The leader walked closely to the librarian. The leader took off his hood. The leader placed his hands onto his back and held a pair of blades as he chopped the librarian's head off which fell into the jug. The leader took the book that had been placed by the librarian. He opened the book, searching for a page, then ripped it from the book, and threw the book away. He walked from his place.

The Ancient One said, "Master Kaecilius. That ritual will bring you only sorrow"

He set his hands to his back, holding his blade. She walks closer with both hands on her back. He ran, escaping with his team with a portal, leading to a city. They run all over the streets, then stopped and faced themselves as a scattered mirror. The Ancient One walking behind them, controlling it, making them enter the mirror universe. Kaecilius turned his back as the Ancient One made a wave pattern with her hand that made buildings around them start to move unpatterned. Kaecilius looked around them.

"Hypocrite!" Kaecilius yelled.

The Ancient One made a round pattern with both of her hands and turned the gravity as she hopped off a wall of a building, and Kaecilius with his team did the same. The Ancient One made an upwards movement with both hands as the building behind them started rolling itself. Kaecilius pulled out his blades as the others made a spell and pulled out their staffs. Two of them caught her feet with their spell as she pulled her feet back and made them fall and she hopped on them making a fan spell for cutting their spells and the two got milled by the building under them as they screamed. She fought two other people and knocked them down. She changed the spell to a round spell as she kicked one of them to the rolling building that was getting closer to them. She turned the spell into a fan spell and tackled two of them as she threw her spell to the other people to the left and held it back. She made a turn around move with her hands that made the gravity turn upside down. Kaecilius and the others were close to the position of falling, then Kaecilius made a portal with a round and round pattern with his hand for him and his team to escape. They hopped into the portal with Kaecilius still holding it open as the Ancient One was still fighting the remaining three. Kaecilius hopped into the portal and closed it as the Ancient One knocked out the three people and stared as the portal closed. The Ancient One rewound the rolling building and made it as if none of it happened, hopped off the building to the ground, made a portal out of the mirror universe to the real universe and walked through the street and removed her hood, revealing her bald head.

HOSPITAL

Someone was washing his hands. He dried them with a tissue. He put on his surgery outfit. He put on his mask. He put on his rubber gloves. He faced a mirror with half raised back faced hand. A syringe had been filled with a liquid. A hand was doing surgery on the body. Someone's foot was tapping and the person was dancing. Two doctors were outside writing and looking at them from the glass window.

"Challenge round, Billy," Doctor Strange said, and Billy played the other song. "Oh, come on, Billy. You've got to be messing with me."

"Heheh," Billy replied. "No, doctor."

"Feels So Good, Chuck Mangione, 1977. Seriously, Billy, you said this one would be hard."

"Hah! It's 1978."