18

Y/n's pov.

I flutter my eyes open at the sight of the sun hitting my eyes. I look beside me seeing Gwen sleeping.

I smile a little and look on the floor seeing Finn and robin still asleep as well.

I sat there for a moment as I thought about last night. The way how he held me.. The way he looked at me, and smiled. The way I felt his hand on my hand as he rubbed my hand last night.

I smile and lightly laugh. I get up and go to the restroom. Jeez, it's been so long since I've been here.

After using the restroom I go back into the room, seeing robin already waking up.

"Morning!" I smile a little.

"Morning.." He says in a sleepy voice.

(The way I would fold if I heard his sleepy voice 😭 Respectfully!)

I laid back down next to Gwen, forgetting I was still in my dress.

"Hey robin, do you have anything I can wear? I really need to get out of this dress." I ask him.

"Yeah, there's sweats in my second drawer, and hoodies in my closet." He informs.

I nod, and went through his drawer trying to find sweat pants. I found some black ones, and went into the closet and got a hoodie.

I changed in the restroom, and came back. Robin immediately looked at me, admiring me.

Then that's when I realized. I'm still in love with robin.

I immediately zoned out on looking at him, and so did he. I stopped at the feeling of getting butterflies.

I laugh lightly and sat down next to him.

-

Robin's POV.

Y/n then came to sit next to me, after changing.

"How have you been holding up?" I speak up.

"Alright, I guess you can say.. Still trying to get heal from everything." She looks at me.

"How about Jason and your mom?" I look at her.

"Mom.. She is managing. Jason, well you know he's been on and off with the girl." She chuckles while shaking her head.

Her sleeve rolled up a bit, seeing a.. Scar..?

She immediately realizes and puts down her sleeve quickly.

"Y/n.. Can you show me your wrists again?" I say.

"Oh um.. Why?" She began to get nervous.

"Just let me see." I look at her.

"No- it's fine." She moves her arm away more.

"Please.." I look at her.

She looks at me then looks down. She began to roll up her sleeve as I saw the scars that roamed her wrists.

"Y/n.. What did-"

"It's nothing." She cuts me off softly.

She gets up and walks away, but ofc I followed her. I grabbed her wrist and swung her back around to face me.

"Robin.. Let me go please.." She says softly.

"Please talk to me.. Y/n I don't want to see you hurting." I held both of her wrists so she wouldn't walk away.

"It's nothing, now let me go.." She tries fighting me off, but I was stronger.

She gave up till she realized she wasn't gonna be able to get away.

"Now tell me y/n. What made you do that to yourself." I look at her.

"Robin.." She whispers.

"Answer me." I say sharply.

She looks down.

"It was a long time ago.. When my dad died.." She softly says.

"It wasn't even that long ago!" I widen my eyes.

"Robin!" She looks at me. Giving me a look to 'calm down'.

I sigh and look down.

I pull her in and hugged her, she hugged back immediately while crying softly into my chest.

"I'm sorry Robin.." She sobs quietly.

"For what?" I look down at her.

"For hurting you." She looks at me with her teary eyes.

"Y/n, I already told you. I forgive you." I hugged her tightly.

She a cried a little before wiping her tears away. She rested her forehead onto my chest as she took deep breaths. I kept her right there till she catched her breath.

"Are you okay now..?" I ask softly.

"Mhm.." She hummed in response, exhaling. Then she looked down again.

"Don't let that crown of yours fall.." I lifted her head up by her chin.

She looked deep into my eyes, and so did I. She smiles a little.

I took a deep breath, before slowly pulling her in closer by her waist, she brought her body closer as well. Our lips were inches away.

We both made eye contact..

Then I kissed her.