the beauty of a caramel macchiato but the confidence of a chicken nugget

ayyye

do any of you guys actually read this anymore

here's the new chapter anyways.

ALSO SHOUTOUT TO MY BUDDY KIANA BCUZ UR COOL

i forgot to mention this earlier but this is based off of 2009/2010 phan. that's also why dan is so awkward and self depreciating and phil isn't as dorky as he is now ( I don't mean anything bad when I say dorky, I just mean he's a bit more serious than silly)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PHILS POV

—————

"Oh my god stop saying 'get rekt.' you're a fourteen year old white kid." I mumbled angrily under my breath as I tried to put the fire out.

Tyler stumbled over to me, and I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god. Tyler was a sensible person more or less, so I doubt he would -

"Hey, Phiill," Tyler drunkenly slurred. "have you ever heard of pepe the frog meme?"

"Tyler no."

Tyler's glasses lay askew across his flushed face. Huh. I'd expect this behavior from somebody like Hannah Hart, but not from Tyler. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

The gut wrenching scent of burning sweet and sour pork wafted into my nose again, and I had to distract myself from the hilariously drunk Tyler to put it out.

"I've got it." Dan said, sighing through his nose. He grabbed the nearest cup of beer and doused the Styrofoam container like it was nothing.

"That's not safe, you know. Fire and alcohol. " I commented, watching him cautiously.

Dan slammed the now empty red solo cup on the counter, hard, looking me in the eyes the entire time.

"You know what's also unsafe Phil? Underage drinking, you twat."

"I'm not drinking, I didn't bring the drinks, I didn't even ask for anybody to bring drinks, and don't call me a twat, you lil' shit!" I spat back at him.

"It's your fault. You threw the party-"

"-I invited, like, ten people over."

"You brought Nash and his friends here to fuck me up, and fuck up our entire dorm-"

"-I didn't know they'd do that!"

"You let a CHICKEN IN HERE. A LIVE. CHICKEN."

I stared at Dan, dumbfounded

What chicken.

Dan's eyes widened in horror at my confusion. "You, you know about chicken, right?.....right?"

Oh no, oh god no. No no no no no. Please god, tell me there's no live chicken in my apartment -

"SQUAK"

Oh no.

*earlier that day*

"Finished flexing?" I asked the boy who stood half naked in front of my mirror, covering my eyes as I winced slightly. I'm not sure why, it was just a chest, and we had the same parts. It'd be different if he was a girl, obviously...but I covered my eyes anyways. I guess this guy was my roommate. Is he...is he rubbing his hands over his torso? Jesus, I hope he didn't do things like this on a regular. When will he move out of the way? I needed my stress pills from the cupboard.

"What the fuck-get out!" He screeched like a banshee when he heard me, but moved out of the way for me to grab my pills. I also tossed him a random Pokémon ball T-shirt I saw lying on the ground so he can cover up. It took me a while to find my stress pills but thank god I did-I was already turning into a spazz.