Chapter 4 | Old Friends

EARL JAMES LOCKHEED ARRESTED FOR SEX TRAFFICKING, RAPE, SLAVERY AND ATTEMPTED MURDER-

LADY ROSE LOCKHEED ARRESTED FOR RAPE AND SEXUAL HARRASSMENT-

"Wow such a colourful title."

Lau says as he reads the front of the newspaper. He exhales a large cloud of opium making Ciel irritated as he coughs, he places his tea cup down with an annoyed expression.

Currently it is 3 days after the horrors at the Lockheed estate. 3 days since Ciel and Alois have started a new battle for the Lockheed head butler.

_______ Flash back _____

1 day after...

"Are you okay Y/n? "

Sebastian asks as he watches the male slowly wake up from the bed. He groans, his head pulsating. He slightly opens his eyes quite surprised to see Sebastian next to his bed with a tray of breakfast food.

"Oh-? Sebastian? What are you-"

Y/n is at a loss for words, his memories slightly scrambled until he suddenly remembered last night. The last party the Lockheed's held. The fall and waking up in Claude's arms, only to pass out immediately moments later.

"My master wanted to stay and see if you are well. He ordered me to care for you. "

Sebastian says as he carefully places the tray on Y/n's legs as he sits up. He leans over, his black raven hair slightly tickling Y/n's nose as he fluffs the pillows. He didn't move back, keeping the close proximity with a sly grin. Y/n couldn't help but smirk back, amused by his antics.

"You don't have to. But I don't mind having you serve me for a moment. "

Sebastian felt his stone cold heart warm up and he sends a flirtatious smile Y/n's way.

"And I don't mind serving a man like yourself~"

Sebastian somehow grows closer, Y/n felt his chest do something he never thought it would do.

His heart skips a beat.

He felt heat grow in his face and before he could register what Sebastian is doing the door to his room is slammed open. Sebastian leans back, glaring at the intruder.

"Oops. Sorry. The door is lighter than I thought."

Claude stands smugly in the doorway, his golden eyes twinkles as he smirks. Sebastian felt every ounce of his being holding him back from leaping across the room and throw Claude out the window.

"Claude? You are also here? "

Claude nods, pushing his glasses up.

"Yes. My master was quite 'worried' and decided to stay over. "

Claude explains, deciding to stand beside Y/n's side. He barges past Sebastian and picks up the knife and fork.

"You had quite the fall. Stay resting whilst I feed you. "