Chapter #1: Prologue

Life gives us a new chance every day. We’ve got one life, and every one of us plays different roles. We have to devise different ways in dealing with different people. Sometimes, things are out of control such that we can’t figure out what is wrong around them. Such is the story of Viren Singhania. He’s the owner of Singhania Industries and is a well-known name in the business world. He’s happily married to his beloved wife — Dr Bulbul Singhania. She’s a doctor and she loves her husband immensely.

Viren and Bulbul are parents to a little girl who’s name is Raina Singhania. Another young girl is a part of their life whose name is Ruhana Singhania. They are one happy family but it’s like they’re hiding something behind their smiles. Life seems smooth for the Singhania Family, but in reality it is not that smooth.

There’s a long story behind these calm smiles.

*****
It’s a fine day in the Singhania Mansion. A young girl is in the kitchen preparing breakfast. She’s making bread toast and Poha. Along with it, there’s steaming coffee and tea as well. She’s Ruhana Singhania — Viren’s sister. She is humming a soft song and it seems like she is happy at the moment.

At the same time, another young girl enters the kitchen. She smiles looking at Ruhana and hugs her from behind. The other girl is Bulbul.

“Good Morning! Itni subah kitchen mein kyun ho?” Bulbul asks

“Maine socha naashta bana lun

“Maine socha naashta bana lun. Aur phir aaj ek meeting hain toh tumhare pati aur mere bhaisahab naashta karne mein nakhre karenge.” Ruhana replies and they break into laughter.

“Ye baat toh hain. Aapka bhai kaam karta hain toh usko kisi baat ka khayal nahi rehta.”  Bulbul makes a face.