Virus Anew

"Sir, Spyware is back, he has some news for you." A girl said to a dark figure. Her name was Malware, Mal, and she was one of Virus' best soldiers. Her brother, Spyware, was also a very important figure to Virus' plan. A few years ago Virus had recruited the two mischievous siblings. Soon after Virus left The Code, he found these two running around the Database. They were very young, of the ages 11 or so when he met them. It took a bit of time for them to all trust each other, but now they all depend on each other.

"Sir?" Mal asked, her dark hair toppling in her face as she slanted her head a bit sideways. Her hair matched her outfit, dark. All of her was clothed in black, a stark contrast to her deathly pale skin. Her hair fell in messy waves down to her back as she righted herself straight.

"Oh right, I will speak to Spy later, but right now I have some business to do. Why don't you and Spy go and have some fun." Virus replied back, turning towards Mal. His black cloak draped around him as he felt it tighten a bit, like a hug. This stirred a rumble from his throat, and a crooked smile upon his lips, "Do try not to get into to much trouble."

Mal's eyes glinted with humor, "You know us sir, we would never get into to much trouble." she matched his smile with her own. Virus knowingly knew what the two would do while he was away, and the thought brought a light to his eyes. The siblings used to wreak havoc on travelers and towns before Virus found them. Now they do the same, only in a much grander scale.

"You're going to the Autumn Festival?" Mal asked. She had begged Virus to let them go to the Autumn Festival, but he always refused for their safety. The Autumn Festival was a big celebration, and it was also a secured one. Virus did not want the siblings to get in trouble when something could happen so easily.

"Yes, so I will be gone awhile. I know how much you want to go, but not this year" replied Virus. Then he walked out of the room before Mal could reply, but her eyes gleamed with mischief.

A/N:

So sorry this is short, I'm just trying to get a pov of Virus out there and introduce some characters. BTW: It has been 4 years since Virus left The Code, and this is his first time coming back again since Data's journal.