Chapter 18 - Learning Favorites

Taste. Something relatively new to you and yet familiar. You were always able to taste things, just water, rice, and fish. Nothing new ever. Yet, here you were, trying something new. An explosion of flavor fell upon your taste buds. It was amazing. You, suddenly, spit it out. The classmates look at you with concern as you stare at the (Favorite Food).

“Did you not like it?” Midoriya asked, concerned. You stared at it with blank eyes. ‘What the hell?’ Bakugo thought as he glared at you.

“No.” You said, going back to your food. You silently ate as the other students stirred their food, except Bakugo. He just continued to glare at you. ‘This brat. She doesn’t understand anything.’ You swallowed your rice and looked at him. “I do understand.”

“No, you don’t.” The boy mocked. “You’re so stupid that you can’t even eat (Favorite Food).”

“I know what you know.” You replied. “Every thought, wish, experience. It’s in the mind.” The other students shuddered but Bakugo wasn’t convinced. 

“Prove it.” The boy mockingly smiled. You nod, grasping his hand abruptly. He quickly pulled away, but you understood everything.

“You're jealous, upset, and blame yourself.” You say, not elaborating.

“Don’t touch me.” Bakugo yelled. You wince at the noise. “You know nothing about me!!” The boy then stormed off, confusing you. You looked at the other students, they awkwardly started to eat their food, leaving you essentially alone.

____________________________
Midnight, miss Midnight, had to take care of you. Aizawa had been too busy doing something else to help you. You and Midnight hadn’t met truly, but you knew about the woman. She always smiled at you. Even right now, she was smiling at you with a fancy-looking bag. You picked up your plush (F/C) from Aizawa’s desk. 

“Let’s have some girl time.” The woman said, sitting you down, much to your confusion. “I’m going to make you nice and beautiful, so all the men will come running.”

“Running away? I already do that.” You mutter as Midnight gave you a wink. You were still very confused as she opened the fancy-looking bag and laid out some different colored… powder? There was blue, brown, pink, purple, black, grey, and even white. She then got out a brush of some sort. 

“Which one do you like?” Midnight asked, pointing to the colors. Obviously, you pointed towards the white. The woman raised an eyebrow and then looked towards your (F/C) plushie. “How about that color?”

“Okay.” You whisper. She said, before dusting the brush into the powder and going towards your face. Quickly, you shoot the brush out of her hand and onto the floor with an innocent and blank look.

“Maybe we should start with something simpler.” The woman sighed but still smiled. She then pulled out a bunch of bags from underneath the table. ‘I hope she likes them' “I got you these new clothes. I hope you like them!” Taking the bags she started to lay the clothes out. All of them were various colors, none being white. “Just pick your favorite and we’ll try it on.”

“I only wear white.” You softly state. Midnight looked slightly disappointed. ‘I really hoped she would-’ “I’ll do it for you.” You say with a blank expression. You didn’t want her to be disappointed in you, so you took the bait. To say Midnight was happy would be an understatement. Her eyes glowed with so much excitement, that your blank expression slightly changed to a very, very, faint smile.

“Which do you like?” You gazed at the options. There was a theme. All of them covered your body, sure, but were tight or low hanging. Midnight had you try on each one, you progressively grew more uncomfortable. White, you only wear white. You seethed silently as each outfit passed you by, until you found a long sweatshirt. It was very big and (F/C), with a darker shade of (F/C) at the ends. The shirt was so big, that it covered your hands and hung down low to your lower thighs. However, it was the only one you felt cozy in. “Hmm…. I guess the size was wrong. Let’s take it off.”

“No.” You quickly say with mild sharpness. Midnight raised an eyebrow before smiling.

“Okay, I’ll let you wear it.” The woman said, before going back to the powder and brushes. “Do you want to try the makeup again?” You shake your head, curling into a ball with the (F/C) plushie in your arms. ‘I wish I could’ve done more.’ Midnight thought with an audible sigh. You, however, were quickly falling asleep with the coziness of the hoodie keeping you warm.
___________________

The Kimino Incident. It was the first time in a long time since he saw (Y/N). Searching for almost a decade brought nothing, and yet, you were on tv, fighting against good. Seeing such a sight broke his heart in two. 

“Did you find anything?” his earpiece spoke. The man covered his mouth with a gradient (F/C) scarf. It blew slightly in the wind but was overall stagnant. His eyes scanned over the dust fragments. Caution tape was taped around the entire area but only passed it by.

“Not yet, Aina.” The male stated, touching the ground delicately. “How’s mom?”

“She’s the same old bitch she was before.” Aina scoffed. “Still thinks your dead.”

“Cause’ I am.” The male smiled, before kneeling down and touching the gravel and bringing it to his face. “Have you seen (Y/N)?”

“No. You know I am not ready for that.” Aina said, saddened slightly. “The kid needs you, not her aunt.”

“In time, I’ll come back.” The man stated. “Right now, if I die, I don’t want to break her heart again. To be safe, I’m dead.” The man then lightly ground the gravel into his hands. His pupils constricted and the Kimino Incident then appeared. (Y/N)’s face appeared as he turned around towards the villains. They were screaming, but no sound reached his ears. A portal opened and he touched it. “Portal, they took it to a new location.”

“Obviously, it was caught on tv,” Aina stated. The man turned, touching the main villain's arm, focusing. Memories unfolded themselves to him, showing a family, a single touch, decayed into nothing. The male pushed further, images moving rapidly past in his mind. After a few seconds, the memory of the portal appeared, him falling into a field. Golden crops swayed in a gentle nighttime breeze. A road was to the villain's left. A sign, 513 Tokyo. Then, the memory was severed.

“Fuck.” The man hissed, his head starting to hurt. His nose slightly seeped with blood.

“You good?”

“Yeah, just pushed a bit too much.” The man stated, wiping his nose. “I know what to look for.”

“Good, what is it?”

“Search for a sign that has 513 Tokyo on it. Should be next to a field and road.” The man said, starting to walk away.

“Got it. The place is right outside Tokyo. It’s got flowers and some shit, but also an abandoned building close by. There is also a forest.” Aina stated.

“Thank you for your help, sis.” The man said, before jumping onto the old concrete and disappearing. His sights were set on finding the villains and killing them. He wouldn't let his baby get hurt. Not again.  'I'm always gonna be there, (Y/N).'