Chapter:6 Getting Close To My Love

Mordecai's pov

I've reached my destination the park. maybe rigby is here,i can't wait to see him i know he wont deny my love for him...or at least see him.

I don't know if i have enough courage to tell him that i love him im just nervous, yeah meybe im just nervous.

I was beggining to have second thoughts about telling the truth about how i feel but the more and more i think about it, the more i quetion myself

Walking on the road heading to the house i saw some tracks of other people so i decided to follow the tracks, maybe it'll lead me to rigby, so i did, but the were big feet, ohhh! maybe it will lead me to skips or mucsle man i dont know lets just find out.

The thacks were getting less visible as i walked toward the person that left them.

The tracks ended leaving me with no othe option but to look up and see who is the person.

???:"HEY LOSER WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR"

As i heard his voice eco not so far from my distance i alredy knew ho is this person was. Muscle Man (a.k.a Mitch).

Mordecai:"hey uncle man I just wanted were wa--"

As expected i got cut off by the kart the always drive around doing donut ruining the lawn.

Muscle Man:"what do you want from me loser"

I was starting to get a little annoyed but I kept my cool and said the same question again.

Mordecai: do you know were r--

Cut off again, he started saying anothe one of his stupid jokes about his mom again.

Muscle Man: "y'know who else gets iterrupted in the middle of saying a question? MY MOM"

I got angry an before I knew it I started yelling at him.

Mordecai: "DAMMIT MUCLE MAN IF YOUR NOT GONNA HELP, LEAVE"

I looked like an idiot screaming at him, I instantly feel apolagetic and apologised to him.

Muscle Man: "hey bro, why the screaming for?"

Mordecai:"in just trying to find rigby i want to see him"

Muscle Man:"woah bro are you?"

As he said those word the blood inside me started boiling with anger, thinking he was going to laugh at me for having a crush with a guy.

Mordecai:"yeah, you got a problem with that!"

Muscle Man:"no bro in just surprised, you got over margaret quickly. But I did saw rigby run into the boys the other day while I was grilling up some cheeseburgers."

Happynes flowed through my body, knowing I would see rigby soon enough I never felt this happy over margaret, i gess I did got over her.

Mordecai: "thanks man you were a good help".

As i parted away from muscle man's location i was ready to finally see rigby's eyes and face to i was ready for anything.

-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-

Hey it's me here, sorry if I took to long to make this story for you guys but at least you have a new chapter to read vote and love with all you passion. This group of ppl and the viewers are and will be the best support i have and in very thankful for having you read many wonders.speaking of wonders a long time ago I released the prologue of the book "the wolf within" it would be great if all of you can check that out at my profile and other books up be updaiting the rest shortly, peace out.✌✌✌✌