zoro x reader "hello?"

(This takes place after alabasta)

A few months after joining luffy and his crew you've made alot of friends along the way which felt amazing.

Sanji cooked great food and we all sat together and had a great time, so much drinks to choose from!

It's feels so nice to leave our ship and go explore in a new area, we can catch animals to eat and different fruits and vegetables that would be good for sanji!

So today is that kind of day

We all got off the ship and separated into groups to search for fruits. Zoro, me and chopper were paired while luffy, sanji and usopp left together. Robin and Nami stayed on this ship to guard while Nami explores around it examining the land.

I know I got along with everyone well but I just can't bring myself to talk to zoro, one part of me thinks he's attractive but he's also incredibly horrifying.

I always get scared when he draws his swords, I feel like I'm the one who's getting attacked here. But his history scars me even more

Everyone back then used to fear him and so did I, i saw him walk around town and even at the restaurant I went to he scared me out. I was just a girl with little to no experience with being a pirate.

Never did I ever think I was going to be on the same ship with him, I've always wanted to be a pirate but with him? Its excruciatingly painful.

So now here we are now picking fruit

I never wanted to do this I wanted to stay on the ship with Robin and Nami. The only thing I can do is follow zoro and watch him cut down trees so I can pick fruits, while chopper talks with the animals to find out where we are

This was getting too awkward so I decided to strike up a convo.

"Hey...zoro? So..how..does it feel to be the first crew member of this ship..?"

'Really y/n was that the first topic you can think of?!?! Your talking to a town wide sensation here snap out of it!"

I snapped out of my zone just as soon as zoro responded

"Well, I'm not exactly sure why luffy chose me as one of his first companions, and I'm not sure why I agreed but as I see now he's a great captain. What about you?"

His voice peered through my chest

His voice peered through my chest. Wow it's like listening to someone strum guitar strings, it's so amazing

"Hello?"

I realized he asked me a question.

Crap.

"OH! Oh I don't know really! When luffy asked me to join his crew I really didn't know what to say at first, I was surprised that someone with such a huge bounty on his head didn't kill me and actually asked me to be apart of his crew..! I was honored."

I'm surprised I was able to give a good enough speech,

"You really think so? To be honest luffy is kind of a knuckle head."

We both chuckled

I shouted to chopper, "COME ON! Let's go chopper! We have enough"

Since chopper was talking to animals for more info we put some extra fruit in his basket just in case

I can't believe I was able to communicate with a swordsman, a really strong swordsman, a really really strong swordsman ahh.....

As we were walking I started to day dream about zoro. I can't belive I was so scared of such a manly man, I've never met anyone like him before.

Am I really falling for someone I've been scared of before? All my family members and friends hated him and thought he was just a evil, evil soul but to be honest...he's so attractive.

Everyone returned to the ship as we all settled and left to go to out new stop, I was still thinking about zoro I just couldn't shake him off

Today was the first day I've ever talked to him since I've gotten on this boat a few months back, and I'm already catching feelings?! This is crazy!

"Got something on your mind?"

It was zoro
DAMMIT

"No im okay really! I've just been thinking alot lately...uh..about the ship and all! And how amazing everyone on this ship is!"

Zoros face was looking quite concerned, I don't think that lie worked

"Are you sure? I mean not that I care. You just look like alot has been stuffed into your head. When you first joined you looked all cheery, now you looked depressed and shit. What's up with that?"

'Am I really going to confess right now? I just "met" him'. I'm not going to confess yet but I'm gonna be honest atleast.'

"Roronoa zoro, your really hot."

My voice was atleast loud enough for everyone to hear and I thought I was pretty quiet. Sanji, Nami, luffy, chopper, usopp and Robin looked at me with a shocked and surprised face, it was all at once that was shouted,

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT??!!?!?!??!"

(Like this)

to be continued~

to be continued~