Hideaki Miller

Name: Hideaki Miller

Year of birth: 1928

Place of birth: California

Rank: General

Current Unit: Cemetery Wind Alpha

Past units: 101st airborne (screaming eagles), 1st infantry division (big red one)

Mos: Infantry 11b (officer)

Branches of service: United States Army, N.E.S.T

Battles: Operation Overlord (D-Day), The Battle of the bulge, Battle of Busan Perimeter, Tet offensive, many more throughout world war 2, Vietnam and the Korean wars. And the the autobot and decepticon battles after nest was formed

Life: Hideaki grew up with a simple life in the state of California. He was one of the first people in his state to hear about the bombings of Pearl Harbor as a child.

At 16 he left high school to join the army, lying about his age. His first combat experience was D day. A day which would haunt him for the rest of his life.

He continued to fight many battles until 1945 near the end of the war.

His leadership skills and abilities were absolutely outstanding. He was precise and wise for his age and very mature.

The us army was in secret experimenting with a serum made from energon that was discovered prior to the awakening of the Autobots and Decepticons

This serum gave its consumer great strength and physical agility. And it also slowed aging to a point where it's user can live for hundreds of years. A true super soldier

Hideaki underwent this experiment alongside many other soldiers. Many of them his fellow unit

They were sworn to secrecy by a mysterious government agency called Sector 7

For many years hideaki and his fellow soldiers fought until the end of ww2 to Korea to Vietnam and them finally the Autobot - Decepticon earth war that began in the 60's.

In Vietnam hideaki saved a young Aussie soldier named Mort Cattle. Someone who would play an important role later.

He even found himself with Macv Sog a secretive special forces unit.

After the scandal where the Australian government was ousted by its own army and was absorbed into the us.

Hideaki was deployed to Australia to help advise the formation of the new Australian national guard from the remnants of the old Australian armed forces.

He soon reunited with the now face of the revolution named mort cattle.

They were then contacted by sector 7 and with their help they formed a new branch alongside the autobots called N.E.S.T

This branch utilized cybertronian tech and weaponry to give nest soldiers an advantage. Including the A.C.P gear (anti cybertronian personnel gear) that allowed soldiers to fly using thrusters and grappling hooks. And glowing energon swords attached to their arms on the exo skeleton part of the gear thag can retract like a light saber and wrist rockets!

Hideaki and Mort soon rose to the top and became the highest ranking men in the branch. Hideaki becoming commandant and Mort becoming the highest enlisted rank.

To this day Hideaki serves his nation and fights alongside his men like a true warrior.

He and his super soldier comrades who've been with him since world war 2 formed a new special forces unit named cemetery wind. A unit even the prestigious elites look up too.

Hideaki Miller is truly a man of valor, honor and integrity.

(Hideaki is the oc of B&B productions and he is one of the main characters! Stay tuned for many more pieces of lore and profiles!)