Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Ok, Let me think...... ok so it all started when i was 6, i had gone to the local supermarket with my mum. i was 6 so i went to the sweet area to pester my mum to buy me something, but like always she had gone to the fruit and vegtable section as she was always trying to make me eat more healthy.

*Flashback*

The doors to the supermarket flew open with a bang as two guys wearing dark clothes and ski masks stormed through waving weapons around like the were crazy.

"Alright nobody move!!! This is a stick up!!!" The guy closest to the door had yelled, loud enough so that everybody heard it, to me it sounded like something out of a bad gangster film that they made when i was 6.

Even now it still makes me laugh looking back at that day.

Everyone was either screaming or dropping to the floor as the guy waves the gun around pointing it at every single person that was in range, whilst the guy was giving the orders the guy he was with was running around taking cash out of tills, safes and peoples pockets doing what a thoughtless bad guy would do.

"STOP MOVING AND KEEP QUIET!! obvioulsy everyone did as they were told .... exept me.. me, i decide to scream on the top of my voice, i was 6 what else was i meant to do.

My mum frantically pleaded with the boss of the two to let her come over to me to try and comfort me he let her but with a stark warning " Go over and keep him quiet AND NO FUNNY BUISNESS OR ELSE" His voice spoke of authority but his eyes said something else. despite my mothers best attempts to keep me calm, i was still screaming and crying on the top of my lungs.

But then i had noticed the doors. doors to freedom. i paused. then ran. I ran as fast as i could i wanted to go home. to hide. to be safe.

"STOP!!!" the boss yelled his voice with authority but waivered as if not knowing what to do, but i didn't stop i just wanted to go home, to be safe to be with my toys, to be safe.

I continued to ignore his orders to stop even with the hint of plea in his voice, i just continued, that was when i flew forward, slamming into the ground, darkness greeting me like my best friend would, all i could hear was my mum repeating my name over and over again whilst screaming "NO".

But it was too late, the darkness took over. i felt at peace but it didn't feel right.

*flashback end*

That, was the first time i died.

Thanks for reading, remember

Vote

Fan

Like