Chapter 10

Sapphire's P.O.V

Girls Time

Hayyss..

Its been a week matapos akong maconfine sa ospital, and its also been a week ng hindi ako pumapasok sa University. I have reasons, like Kuya Silver and Sandro are so Over protective and exaggerated kaya hindi muna nila ako pinapasok in 1 freaking week!

And to be honest i miss the whole section, well specially....... H--

-Hansel, I really Miss hanging along with him, since i treat him as my little brother.

"Lil Sis!"

"Baby!"

Of course my two brothers awaken me from my 'Day Dream'

"What's up?" i asked them.

"Well, Miriam Called"

"and Lisa also Called" they said. Lisa is Silver's gf while Miriam is Sandro's gf.

"so?" I asked.

"They are asking you to go shopping with them since its saturday" Kuya Sandro explained. Yes! Shopping, finally going to get out in this cell.

You know what i mean didn't you? Well, After that 'incident' Kuya Sandro and Silver is extra strict that i am not allowed to go outside. But! Today is different, thank god Ate Lisa and Ate Miriam save me from these two.

"Okay tell them im coming" i agreed exitedly.

"So exited huh?" Kuya Sandro raise his brow at me.

"Okay we'll tell them. They will just come here and fetch you, after lunch 1:00 pm sharp" Kuya Silver estated.

"Okay" i nodded.

I go back to my room to pick my 'OOTD' never been this consious on my looks just that Ate Lisa and Miriam always check my Fit and looks, they will always thought me how to put on make up and how to style my clothes and hair.

I chose for a Black Puff sleeves dress, My Black Mini Dior bag, And black 3 inches heels.

BTW why does those 2 ask Kuya's Instead of me? Let me ask them.

💅🏻GIRL POWER💋

Me:  Hey u guys! Why dont u text me instead of my Kuya's? Just curious :p

Miriam: Duh! To instantly ask permission to them :>

Lisa: and they instantly agreed right >:)

Well that was smart.....