Good Friends Still Make Trouble(5)

_____ciara's pov______

We are currently infront of the hotel, while someone from the staff is trying to fix mila's car. It seemed to break down when mila tried starting it.

I need to get away as far from this man as possible, it isn't like he is glaring or irking me or anything, he didn't even as much as glance at me since we had a fight. But still, i want him out of sights for some reason.

"That's it mila let me give you a ride my men will take care of you car" perfect, as long as this man leaves. " Yes mila i think you should listen to him. It's getting late you see" i instantly agreed with him.

"Fine then" mila agreed too."let's get in the car Ciara" excuse me
"What?" "Don't tell me.... I am not leaving you here alone stupid" i know you are a good friend mila but you aren't helping me at all.

"I will be fine though, i will call dad" please agree, i wished.
"No don't trouble uncle and get in the car before i drag you in there" she wasn't joking at all when she said that. I silently agreed and got in the car.

I guess mila shared him the gps, it was a silent ride. But the thing is mila gets off first which means that i will be left alone with mr.arrogant. not good.

"Don't you guys dare fight and Damian drop her at home safely, bye guys" once mila said her goodbyes she left. Leaving us alone once again.

The engine roared once mila safely entered their doorway. 15 more minutes and I will be home.

Silence... This silence is really scary. Man atleast play some music. Yea let's play music.

As i was seated in the backseat i decided to ask him do it "hey play some music i am bored" i said in a soft tone "no" haaah there we go. Can't he see that i am trying to make it easy for both of us. What a cold dude.

Just as we were were turning into my street, suddenly his phone started ringing and he stopped the car.

-------------
Wow it's been 10 minutes and he is still leisurely talking to his girlfriend i suppose. Who is currently whining about how much she misses him. What a disastrous day.

"Hey can you drop me off first, it's getting late you see" i pleaded
"Not my problem" was his response before going back to the call.

Fine then -click- you see i can walk mr.jerk, wait why is the door locked. "Hey unlock the door" this is starting to get irritating "can't" i am so done with these one word puzzles.
"Why? I don't care unlock it" i snapped for the nth time.

" No, now shut up or i will gladly make you" what, i choose to ignore that statement. "Hey i need to be home by 11, i know you are doing it on purpose. Quit it already" i feel like I am begging at this rate.

Pondering over it a second, he finally started the engine. "Get off" home sweet home here i am i can't believe that i am overjoyed just because i am home. What a horrendous day.

The second the doors unlocked i rushed out of the car and am on my way to the door

Even before i took two steps i could hear the car i guess he is as desperate as me then.

Just as i was heading upstairs my dad asked me to wait in the work room as he has something to talk to me.

"How was your day honey" horrendous " not very good dad but nothing of concern though" "i see" he said tapping on the table with his fingertips, he usually does this when he is nervous."you had something to say dad' i started as he was hesitant. "I want you to meet someone Ciara."

Authors note:
✨✨a cliff hanger.✨✨
Not so cool, i know.
But look forward to it.
Have a good day guys.
Word count - 687