008

Chloe sat in bed with Isla. She smiled as she held her close. Chloe looked as her phone rang and sighed as she saw it was Warren.

Chloe knew how tense that things were with them. She hated it.

She knew how toxic that their relationship was. And Chloe knew how she wanted everything to be okay. She knew how she wanted to make it work. But she knew it wasn't easy. 

Chloe walked out of the room. She saw Sam who smiled.  "Warren Fox is lurking around again Chloe. I don't like it. I know he is Isla's father. But he's messed with you and your sister. She's only eighteen. She doesn't need that," Sam said. 

Chloe looked to Sam. She sighed.  "I don't want him here just as much. But he is Isla's father. I can't change that. I know that you're worried about Charlee so am I. But I will look after her. I always will," she said as Sam nodded.

She placed Isla on the sofa. She smiled as she handed her the iPad. Chloe knew all that Warren was capable of. She knew how it scared her. She knew that she just wanted for everything to be okay.

"Just be careful. Especially as I know how Warren has always found a way to win you around. I know that is the last thing that you want," Sam said.

Chloe looked to her and smiled. Knowing the mess of it all.

****

Chloe walked into the garage. She saw Warren. He frowned.   "Where's Isla?"

Chloe looked to him. She rolled her eyes.  "She's at nursery. I came to tell you to stay away from my sister. I know what you have done to her. I know how you have messed with her. But I am the one that you have the problem with. So leave her alone," she told him.

Warren smirked.  "If I didn't know any better, then I would say that you were jealous," he said.

Chloe looked to him. She rolled her eyes as she looked to him.   "You really think so much of yourself don't you?" She spat as she went to walk off.

Warren grabbed her arm. He looked to her for a moment and smirked.  "I know that you miss me Chloe. Don't try and deny it," Warren said as they held a look.

Chloe pushed him away and walked off.

****

Chloe got back to the flat. She smiled as she saw Charlee.  "Hey. Are you okay?" Chloe asked. 

Charlee looked to her and sighed.  "I don't know. I mean I know I'm pregnant. And it scares me. I'm only a kid still. I can't deal with it. I mean what if it is Warren's. I just couldn't go through what you are going through with him," Charlee said. 

Chloe looked to her and smiled.  "You're my sister. And whatever you do. I will support you," she said as Charlee looked to her and smiled.

Chloe had no idea just how everything was going to change when it came to her and Warren.