My Sneaky Valentine~ [K project - Yata Misaki]

-HOMRA-

''MISAKI~~!'' You whaled as he entered and -as usual- gruffed when you mention his name.

''Why you-''

''Ne, Misa-chan do you have a Valentine?'' You sarcastically asked slightly nudging his shoulder. Yata blushed and turned away. ''N-None of you business!''

''Awww! Misa-chan doesn't have a Valentine~!'' 

''Shut up! I don't see you having a Valentines either!''

You paused for a moment. Then a devilish, almost scary smile appeared in your face. '' But i DO.''

''Yeah? So wheres this lucky guy of yours huh?''

Taking a step closer to him you interlocked each others arms and whispered: '' He's right here. . .''

Inside, you were dying with laughter as you saw his face go bright red. You loved how he would always blush every time you teased him. Loved how he would stutter when talking about girls or love. At the back of your mind, there was that tiny thought that you actually Loved Him.

Seconds later your noticed you were getting warm. Hot even. You felt your face growing pink.

=Your thoughts=
What is this? why am i thinking about that in a time like this?! pssh. I dont love him!!

At least i think i don't...

''HELLO?! YOU STILL ALIVE?!''

''Huh? what...?'' You snapped out of your trance and found Yata in front of the door.

''You were creeping me out there!'' Yata started. ''and you didn't let go of my arm...''

''What was that?'' You asked raising an eyebrow. The skateboarder's cheeks instantly flushed and he turned his back. ''Nothing. . . Oh and what did you want to tell me?''

''Oh yeah. . . Just come back here at 10.''

''Why?''

''Just do it or i'll tell Saruhiko you wan't his babies.''

''OKAY, OKAY FINE!'' He sighed and left, waving a hand back.

You were silent, in the empty bar.

''why. . . why do i always feel so lonely without him. . ?''

--Around 10pm--

''YESS!!'' You screamed and jumped for joy at your home-made-masterpiece. It was a chocolate heart that engraved the words: ''I love you'' at the front.

Putting your hands on your hips, you proudly stood there, admiring your masterpiece. An evil laugh escaped your lips.
''Misa-chan reaction. WILL BE PRICELESS. MUAHAHAHA!!''

--1 minute later--

''OHHMEGAD, WHY IS IT SO SILENT HERE?!'' You complained. It was true though. Everyone has been out for Valenitnes day.

Fushimi or as you liked to call him: Sushi, has been away all day. Probably being lazy somewhere.
Mokoto is out with Anna in town.
And last but not least, Izumo is most likely spending today with some girl he's been seeing.

''Love. . .'' you murmmered to yourself. ''LOVE EVERYWHERE!!''

You thought for minutes on what to do next. So you decided to go through your 'LIST OF YATA'S DISPARE'.

''let's see. . .''

Cake [check]
Empty HOMRA [check]
Time [check]
Appearance [ ]

''Oh shit! i gotta get ready!'' You rushed into your secret-case-of-girls-clothes and snatched the girly-est thing you could find. Which was a pink, almost red top with laces and ribbons around the borders and shorts.

''Ghhh! how the hell do girls wear these?! its IMPOSSIBLE.'' You bobbed around trying to put on the shorts.

--3mins later--

''ahh. . . DONE!.'' You sighed as you stared into the mirror. To your surprise, you actually looked very pretty and cute for once. Walking out the toilet, your eyes latch onto the nearest clock.

''9:45. Just enough time.'' 

Just then, you felt nervousness creeping up to you. 
What if this goes wrong? 
What if he doesn't come?
What if i mess this up?

''ARGH! Now is NOT the time for these things. It will be just. Fine.'' You said to yourself.

At that moment, you herd the opening of a door behind you. Your body tensed.

''(y/n)?'' Yata called out.

Pulling yourdelf together, you turned around and smiled.

''Welcome back, Misaki~''

Hearing his surprised gasp, you stepped forward. He blushed and in return, you blushed too.

=Your thoughts=
No! this isn't part of the plan!! why am i blushing?!

''u-umm..'' Both of you said at sync.

It's only been about 5 minutes and the atmosphere has already turned awkward.

You lifted the chocolate heart up to him.

''H-HAPPY VALENTINES!'' you shouted, staring at the ground.

You could easily tell he was shocked. But somehow you felt different. This wasn't the feeling of laughter. Your heart was beating twice as much as it did before. You couldn't look at him properly. Inside you asked your self.

''What is this strange feeling?''

It was silent. Just like before.

You couldn't bring yourself to even take a glimpse at his face. Nevertheless, you eyes somehow found its way to meet his.

''(y/n). . .'' He whispered, as he slowly claimed his present. But the thing is, he wasn't looking at it. He was looking at YOU.

''Y-YOUR WELCOME! BYE!'' Attempting to run for it, you were stopped by his warm, and securing embrace. 

''Misaki...?'' The words escaped from your mouth. Yata pulled back a little to face you. For the first time, you felt so weak. Like you could just fall on the spot. Was it his embrace? His words? None of that matter now.

''I Love you. . .'' He whispered into your ear. After hearing his sweet, loving words, the last wall that locked in your true feeling for him finally crashed and turned into ash. You hugged him back and you two just stood there. Enjoying each others warmth.

Now you were sure. After all this time, you truly loved your best-friend.

''I love you too. . . Misaki.''

Facing each other, his eyes never left yours. Was it finally going to happen? your first kiss?

You calmly waited for him to make the first move.

But. . . he didn't.

A little lean or pull would count as one, but Yata just stood there, thinking what to do next.

''S-so, do i k-k-kiss you now?'' he nervously stuttered, and blushed more.

A big, red, animated vein appeared on your head as you replied. ''Damn. You seemed cool and normal before. What happened now?!''

''D-DONT BLAME ME! I'M NERVOUS TOO!''

''ugh.'' you sighed.

You quickly grabbed him by the collar and pulled him towards you, until you pressed you lips onto his.

''MMPH-''

You pulled back second after, and looked away. Still blushing. Yata blinked twice, looking surprised and embarrassed at the same time.

''Stupid Misaki.'' 

''That. . . that was your first kiss too wasn't it?'' yata asked curiously.

''A-AND WHAT IF IT IS?!'' you snapped back.

''Heh. You stole my first kiss. And i'll steal your second''

''Wha-''

Yata pulled you in and gently kissed you. You felt like you could just melt into his arms. Well. . . So goes for your valentines prank. The skateboarder leaned in more making the kiss longer. Moments later, It was at that point when the guy does the french kiss. Thing is, you don't think Yata can do it. But, Oh what a surprise!
You felt his tongue lick your bottom lip. . .

''WOAH! LOOK! VIRGIN'S NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!''

Both of you completely froze and slowly turned our head to the door. Standing around the door was, Sushi (Fushimi) Luaghing his glasses off, Mikoto -who was unamused- covering Anna's eyes and Izumo looking like he just saw a Scepter 4 member smashing his beloved bar up.

You whispered to yourself. ''Oh shit.''