Chapter 4

While Devan was resting the creature or 'being' watched him.

But of course, Devan knew that he was being watched he's just not quite sure what to do. On the inside he wanted to know what the being was like is it an angel? A demon? Or perhaps a god?

But he was also scared what will happen if he made eye contact on it. Theres just only so much you can do with a baby's body.

The first thing devan took notice was the beings face. It's face was so ethereal to ever exist it was breathtaking the white hair and the ocean eyes it was just to perfect.

The second thing he noticed that time had stopped, the guards weren't moving the clouds, birds, the wind, basically everything stopped.

Accidentally, the being and devan made eye contact.

He was fucked. His face and eyes filled with horror, shock, thrill and he went pale like his hair went even whiter.

The being went closer to where devan was. Devan sat in shock oh how he wished he could run away but given the chances he would also probably die.

"How peculiar, you can see me." The being said while it was observing kiel.

'of course I can see you. My eyesight isn't bad' devan thought

"ahaha, your quite a funny child" the being said with its face turned to a soft smile as if its face wasn't stern a moment ago.

'what the fuck?' kiel's eyes went even wider

"Yes, to answer your upcoming question I can read minds." Devan still in shock and disbelief went crazy with his thoughts can he finally know why he's on this damn webtoon and not any other ones? Why is ijekiel the one he reincarnated to? How was this possible? Is he dead in the real world?

The being also went silent it looks like something has troubled them as their face turned into a frown.

"I will be back." And then the being just disappeared like the wind just blew them away.

Then, time continued his heart dropped to his stomach why was he here again? Where's his cousin? What just happened right now? It's like he forgot everything.

"I'm so sorry young master! It took a while for me to carry the laundry." Vivian looked like she just ran in a marathon.

'its fine vivi, you look exhausted I cant throw a tantrum now I feel bad for you' devan looked at her with pity and motioned vivian to lie down and she gladly did and went to sleep real quick he looked at her and sighed, staring to the sky once again.

"Theres just somethings better off left as questions" the being said aloud to void like dimension another being emerged from the ground.

"What the fuck are you talking about" the other being looked at the other.

"No need to get to violent gwdion, I just met someone interesting today" the being looked at their brother and he was looked curious

"huh? Who is it amaethon?"

"A child of alpheus" gwdion looked at him with terror

"WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A CHILD? ARE YOU A PEDOPHI-" amaethon looked at their brother with shock and the both of them stood still.

"What in the world came in your head..."

"I dont know, why would you even say that your interested in a child? Of course i would misinterpret that in another way"

Ignoring the conversation they had just now gwdion's question remained the same what was so interesting about a human child?

A human soul that was blesses by an outer god.

***
btw gwdion knew what he meant he just teased them (pls dont attack me for the joke) anyways, guess who will you be seeing next chapter 😻😻