The Fight That Started It All!

Hermione's POV

I was at the Yule Ball, having a good time with my date, Viktor Krum, when Ron decided to start acting like a git."He's just using you, Hermione. He doesn't love you.""What do you know about love, Ron? You're just mad because someone noticed that I'm a girl before you did.""Mione, that's not the point, he's too old for you.""It's not like we're getting married, it's just a dance." Then Ron decided to be stupid and say, "I'm not surprised you don't see it, you little mudblood slut."
"Ron, how could you? You ruin everything?" Then I ran out crying. Little did I know that someone was following me. That someone was the same person that has tormented me for the past three and a half years.
"Hey, Granger, you okay?"
"Go away, Malfoy!"
"No, not until you tell me what happened."
"Ron called me a slut, just because I went to the ball with Krum."
"Oh, Hermione, Ron's just mad because you didn't go with him? And who can blame him? You are absolutely beautiful, and never let any one tell you otherwise." Then he leaned in and kissed me. I know this sounds cheesy and all but I saw fireworks. I kissed him back and just before it turned into a major snogging session, we heard footsteps causing us to break apart and him to run around the corner right before Harry came from the Great Hall.
"Hey Mione, you okay?"
"Yeah, thanks. I just needed a little alone time."