[idols] reader with a leg injury

semi specific but i recently dislocated my kneecap so im bed ridden
seeing how starved a lot of u are for our lovely sploon idols (even though i literally dont play it) ive decided to create a separate book for it (coming soon with chapters from here transferring to there)
please consider leaving requests bc i literally have nothing else to do now ^_^•。

modern au

Callie

- Is in an absolute frenzy and worried for you.

- I'm talking, "Do you need anything sugar plum...?" While she gives you a sign to say "yes actually can you..." because Callie has injured herself on numerous occasions (during choreographies but they were never serious enough to visit the doctors,) she is constantly checking up on you like how Marie does!

- But while the two of you sleep, she cautiously always try to avoid your leg (and where it hurts) however she will try to rub circles around your back or the area you had checked out by the doctors.

- Callie also tries not to move around a lot in her sleep while you are hurt because... You're her partner and the idol doesn't wanna hurt you..!!! Gives you a pillow too if it becomes bothering (even if that means she sleeps without one.)

- Also uses this as an excuse to help you out often or see you a lot because "she's worried" (callie is, she just keeps on saying that and becoming more suspicious.)

- Whether you have your relationship public or not, Callie (with your permission) shares your story on her social medias while looking all worried asking everybody to send out good wishes for you.

- She loves you a lot. ´•▽•

Marie

- She is ever so worried!! But she knows you sometimes prefer personal space (if that is you..💀)

- Smothers you with affection more often and holds your hand in a comforting manner. Marie often asks if you need anything but will trust you if you say you're fine. A worry wart but she believes you are incredibly strong! Marie had hurt her finger several times out of anxiety for her performances (when the Squid Sisters were remotely new) and always bit her nails. But she says "that didn't compare at all to what you've been through."

- Often likes to sleep on different sides of the bed (to keep cool and not overheat like how she is when flustered,) but won't hesitate to spoon and give you neck kisses.

- Marie usually stays still while sleeping (like she was in her coffin) but still is worried she'll hurt you, just reassure her it'll be all fine!

- Often leaves gifts now (usually just little notes with a kiss mark) but afterwards still does even after it heals, Marie just treasures you so much. "My little gem, you're so perfect.." Aka, she'll melt your insecurities away.

- Won't post your entire progress on the internet, but celebrates when you're fully healed up. Clapping while smiling brightly and says many "mwah"'s through the entire video.

- Ask for help and Marie's right next to you.
^•ワ•^_/´´

Pearl

- She turns into a guard dog, of sorts.

- Pearl is at your service at any time! Of course, while she's performing that's a little complicated but if something major happened to you she takes off with her tiny legs. Worries a lot but sometimes forgets because you're just so perfect and you don't normally have something restraining you from doing all the things you like!!

- Clings onto you carefully while in bed. As much as Pearl just wants to rest up with you and her embracing each other, for you to get back to normal she has to refrain just a little bit.. Expect her to get incredibly clingy.