Nautica

I was excited to get to school today, so I could show off my ass in these new jeans I stole yesterday. Yes I said I said Stole, aiant nobody trying to hire a 15 year old around here I have to do what I have to do, and my moms not trying to spend any money on me and my lil sis Trinity. Shes to worried about her damn self to care what I do, she dont ask where I keep getting all these new clothes from either, and half of the time I find my new shit in her closet. I stood in the mirror turning around to get a view of my ass and it definitely is noticeable Im one if the baddest sophomores in the school no doubt. Im brownskin with long good hair people spread rumors saying it was fake my freshman year, fucking haters! I dont even need a weave like half of those basic bitches, I have thighs and curves. And at least all the seniors tried to get with me and I aiant even 18 yet.

"Nautica were going to be late" yelled Trinity. Shes 10, I know shes going to be a problem when she gets older, shes lightskin with green eyes. We have different sperm donors (dead beat fathers). People dont believe me when I tell them shes my sister.

"Okay, here I come" I took one last look in the mirror and winked at my reflection.

I grabbed my bookbag, Trinity was waiting by the door, my mom was sitting at the table smoking a cigarette. "You got everything Trin?"

"yeah, come onn!" she said impatiently.

"Shut up ugly, see you ma" I waved, she didnt even look at me. "whatever, come on trin" I locked the door behind us, we made our way down the apartment steps were all the drug dealers hang, I had my hands on Trin's shoulders walking down to keep her close to me.

"mmmm baby that ass looking good today"

"yall so pretty I cant wait till that little one get a lil older" one of them said.

"Damn yall ain't going to say goodmorning to a nigga" the one by the door said, he was Darkskin with tattoos all on his face, he actually didnt look half as bad as the other ones but he was old. He held the door open for us. "Thanks" I said under my breath. He licked his lips and said "No problem baby" as I made my way out he slipped

something into my back pocket. I reached in my pocket and pulled it out it was a dime bag of weed I quickly balled it up in my hand and put in my bookbag and looked around to see if anyone saw me. I continued walking to the bus stop  and turned my head to the apartment door and there he stood he winked at me. I hope he doesn't want anything in return for this, I might just sell it in school I dont even smoke.

"Ard there go your bus" I watched trin and the rest of the kids enter the bus, and made my way to the highschool which was only 4 blocks away.

"Nautica!" someone yelled from behind me, I turned and it was Gina my bestfriend. Gina was a freshman,lightshkin a little chubby but she was pretty she always reminded me of Alicia keys in the face.

"Hey hoe" I said laughing.

"All that ass in those jeans" she sang reciting the solja boy song.

"I know right" I flipped my hair, and twirled and noticed she was wearing the shirt she stole, " we gotta go back to that store they have the best shit" she said.

"Word, Guess what?"

"Uh ohh, what?" Gina said.

"Why uh ohh? anyway I copped some loud"

" Ayeee light that shit"

" Girl you know I dont smokee"

"Shiddd ill smoke it"

"Bitch no you not im selling it"

" How big is it?"

"A dime bag shawty" I pulled it out of my book bag shook it then stuffed it in my front pocket

"Ayee you can get like 20$ for that, who gave it yo you? & You splitting it with me!"

"Dont worry bout alllattt, and hell no."

"Bitch I give you snacks everyday, dont be stingy!"

"Yeah you right, ard 5 dollars" damn bitches always want something, we made our way into the school. When we entered the school all we heard was screams, and cheering, kids were running to the end of the long hall way.

"Oh shit another fightt!" yelled Gina she had an amazed look on her face, personally im not really intrigued by fights anymore, I used to be.

"Dedra and janet fighting!" I heard someone say running past us, Damn they was bestfriends I wonder what happened.

Gina took my hand and dragged me to see the fight with her we made our way to the crowd I could barely see "Get the fuck out the way" gina yelled, some people moved, it seemed like everyone was kind of scared of Gina, maybe because of her size.

Finally I could see. Janet was on top Dedra punching her face,and slamming her head against the marble floor, poor Dedra was defenseless against Janet, her blonde box braids were all over the floor, it actually looked like janet pulled out some of her real hair along with the weave. Ouch. Everyone was watching , laughing recording, and screaming. No one was helping. Someone has to do something shes going to kill her.

"Okayy okay thats enough let her go" I yelled, some of the kids looked my way giving me the stank eye.

"Nautica, shush" gina said elbowing me.

"Nah", I pushed passed the crowd. "what is she doing " I heard to my left.

"Ard Janet thats enough she gets it" I said to Janet trying to push her off of Dedra.

"Bitch get the fuck off of me"

"No, let her go janet"

Dedra looked at me , I couldnt tell what her facial expression was cause there was blood all over her face.

Janet lunged at me but I moved out of the way and she fell against the people In the crowd. That just made her even more mad. As she was about to come charge at me then thats when Gina grabbed  her by the back of her shirt. Whispered something in her ear and pushed her forward and she tripped. The whole hall way cheered.

"What the hell is going on! " Principal O'brian yelled. Highschoolers scattered  to their homeroom classes like a bunch of project roaches.

Only people still there was Dedra who was still laying on the ground, Janet, Gina and I.

"You three get to my office now!" he screamed , kinda made me jump . He ran over to Dedra, it looked like she needed medical attention.

The three of us walked to the front office in silence.

10 minutes later of sitting in the Office we heard footsteps comming towards the door. "Janet Williams, ReGina Yards, and Nautica Garrett, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind--"

Oh fuck. The weed.