A DOORBELL

So, "It has been a long time since I was in the factory", I said. Switch asked me to elaborate. Now, you are probably thinking what is happening? So, Switch is asking me about my life and I answered" I was made in India and exported to USA and unfortunately, I was not so well working and came out to be a damaged product and I had to travel all the way to India again for replacement, as a reputed company they threw the damaged products". Switch enquired "Where you scared?". Then I replied "No, but I was in the plane and they had put me in a box with bells like me ". Switch asked "How are you here now ??". I replied "We were actually thrown from the plane itself and we all got a lot of damages which led to death of some of them, I was partially dead and was waiting to die but I saw something. Switch said," What did you see?" He replied "Something happened and I was feeling a lot good, it has something magic and was a lot relaxing, after some time I saw a lot of particles which were looking good but it seemed they had fight or something" What exactly happened?" asked switch. I replied "The particles where like fireflies and seemed to have a lot of a lot of abilities ". "This story seems interesting ". "Indeed, it is "I replied. I continued "I don't know why I was feeling well with the light It seemed super unrealistic but it was something magical that healed me ". Switch said "What did you exactly experience?". "I cannot express this in words but it was something really nice and satisfying and indeed really nice ". Switch again enquires "Then how are you here? ". "A person re-packed me and sold me to this shop owner" I replied. Switch was thinking really hard with me that how the light healed me. Do you have any answers?