Frequencies

You know that there are a lot of things on this world, which are not visible to humans. In easy words spirits. A lot of people claim that there is no such thing, then what are the things i always see.
Actually humans have fixed frequencies of seeing and hearing, so the things out of those frequencies are not visible and audible to us. That's why they say that cats and dogs can see spirits cause there frequencies are different from ours. Now it maybe intresting for you but its horrible for me. I hate that spirit of an unusual human who whispers "shout" in my ears during my meeting. Sometimes i get convinced to do so but then i stop myself. But today i couldn't. I shouted during the meeting and got fired because today the chairman attended the meeting. I apologized literally a lot but my supervisor was not ready to hear. I am on my way back to home, trying to ignore the spirits which is not needed, as my mind is already engaged thinking about what to do from tomorrow. My life is like hell because of this supernatural power that i have, but i know one thing for sure that i am not the only one who is like this.

While walking back to my house, i saw a pair of feets. I looked at the person and it was non other than the chairman. He was looking at me and i was stunned. He came a little closer to me ad said," Did you heard that too?".