Chapter 1

I sat and watched as my older brother playing lacrosse quite good. "Pretty good ain't he?" I turned around to see Turner standing over me. His midnight blue eyes sparkled and when he sat down his layered dark brown hair flowed in front of his peached skinned face. Then Wyatt came down and said "Yeah but I could still beat him anyday. "Want to bet money on that?" Turner said. Wyatt sighed and said "I'm just gonna stick to football." I say "You do that." Turner cheered as Chris shot the small ball into the net. I say "Why aren't you playing anymore Turner?" He smiles and says "Dad wanted me to stick to soccer." I nod. After practice, we meet up with Chris and our friend Shawn. Sh and Wyatt tried dating once, but it didn't work out. As we were walking home, I realized something and say "You know what I forgot my jacket at the field, I'll meet up with you guys later." Turner says "Well I'll go with you." Wyatt says "Are you sure it's safe?" Chris says "Yeah maybe we should just wait for you here." Turner says "That's even more dangeous. Besides I can protect her." Chris says "Don't stay out too late." They turn and start walking. I look to Turner and they start heading back toward the field. i say "What makes you think you need to protect me?" Turner says "Oh because you get cocky." I nudge him. He nudges me back. Just then a gust of wind brushes over us, causing me to shiver. Turner says "Oh here." He takes off his leather jacket and places it around my shoulders. I smile and say "You didn't have to do that." He says "Course I did. Anything for my buddy's sis." I blush. He looks up and says "Nice out. My dad says that if you look long at the stars, close your eyes, and blow a kiss, you'll see the name of your true love." I remember that first day that Chris met him at magic school. But I've never seen him so romantic, for lack of a better word. They got to the field and I grab my jacket off of the stand. I turn around and walk down the steps I walk over to where Turner is. Then a darklighter orbs in behind me. As he shoots the arrow, Turner screams and pulls me by the stomach to the ground. I didn't have time to use my elemental powers on him, because he orbed away. I laugh. Of all the years I've Turner, something about him is different. I say "Maybe I do need protecting." Turner holds his side. I say "What's wrong?" Just as I place my hand on his stomach, a cold liquid drips onto it. I look down and my hand is red. I say "Turner your bleeding." He falls to the floor.

Then I orbed him to the Manor. I yell for Uncle Andy. He orbs down. He says "What's wrong kiddo?" I say "Turner he was shot by a darklighter arrow can your heal him?" He says "You have to get the arrow out." Mom walks in and says "Turner, oh my god." I say "Mom you have to get the arrow out." She kneels down next to him. I hold his hand, as she does it, a face of pain entes Turner's face. It hurts me to see him like this, I feel a drip of water rushing down my cheek. Am I crying? Andy places his hands over Turners stomach and heals him. He looks and says "Well geez all this fuss over me I should get shot more often." I say "No. You should do the opposite." Tanner laughs. Then without even thinking I hug him. He hugs me back. He says "Ok I better head home." I say "Do you want stay here for the night? For protection purpposes." He says "My dad" I say "Andy will explain won't you And?" He nods. Turner says "Where will I sleep?"I say "Chris' room." Mom smirks. She says "Yeah he can't." I say "Why not?" Then I hear a voice. He says "Is that my little princess down there?" I say "What's Grandpa doing here?" He says "I've decided to spend more time with my little scamperoonies. I roll my eyes and and say "Gramps, we're 5 anymore." He nods. I just roll my eyes. I say "So Chris is in Wyatt's room, Grandpa's in Chris' room where is he gonna sleep?" Mom says "Well you do have a larger bed." I say "In my room." Mom says "Unless you want the couch." I say "Well come on." Gramps says "Wait who's this guy?" I say" He's a friend of Chris." I lead him up to my room. I say "You get that side first, in the morning I get first dibs on the bathroom." He says "You know the amount of times I have slept over here, you'd think you'd get used to this." I say "Yeah but I've never had a boy in my room. My dad won't like it, which means you need to get to bed soon." Turner says "Oh yeah like Proffesor Wyatt is going to have a major conanipton over it." I say "You can call him Leo." Turner says "Yeah but then again shouldn't his last name be Halliwell or her last name be Wyatt?" I say "If that were the case we'd have Wyatt Wyatt." He laughed. Maybe having him over wasn't such a terrible thing. I looked at the ceiling just thinking until I dozed off.