꧁༒Shattered Heart༒꧂

꧁༒☬𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊☬༒꧂

A young, distressed girl sat slumped down on an old worn-out bench in an old abandoned playground, her hands over her face

A young, distressed girl sat slumped down on an old worn-out bench in an old abandoned playground, her hands over her face. She could have been a sentimental young girl crying over a pathetic loser who dumped her... or an exam paper that said "failure," but she wasn't. Her fate is even harsher and heart-wrenching. Her life has been shattered.

Her puffy face revealed a spirit of deep heartbreak and love and disappointment. As her beautiful eyes become hot, tears well up so quickly that they are impossible to blink away. She lets out a small but audible sob every time she makes a new strangling sound. She wiped away her tear-streaked cheeks with her slender fingers, but new tears streamed down before she could wipe away the old ones.

Her heart had been fractured into a million tiny shards, never to be restored. Her deep sense of loss, despair and intense distress were caused by the words that were brutally, indifferently slung at her bright face.

How could she be so naive? How could she ever trust in love again?

She shook her head dejectedly, lifting her tear-streaked face heavenward, eyes squinting and lips pursed, reliving the conversation that crushed her mind, spirit, and soul.

Few hours ago...

"...what?" exclaimed a gorgeous face, which rapidly morphed into incredulity and anger.

"Pleeeease, Jeamin, believe me. This is all yours. You know you've been the only one I've been with!" With a shaky voice, she started begging.

His manager and publicist were stunned by the discovery of the young girl accusing Jaemin of fathering her unborn child.

"... Are you trying to gain fame and monetary gain from me? I can't remember ever seeing such an unflattering girl as you. Even if I was heavily intoxicated, I wouldn't look at you twice!" His face was flushed with rage. His nostrils flared like a ferocious dragon's. How dare fans use him for self-gain? He was fed up with these kpop groupies.who follow kpop idols everywhere...

The girl was wailing and pleading at his feet, clutching her head tightly against his swaying leg.

"Jaemin, please believe me. You claimed that you loved me. Why are you being so cold-hearted now...why are you torturing me...us?" She sobbed. The manager and publicist had had enough and yanked the girl up from the dressing room floor, freeing Jaemin from her groping hands that felt like tentacles on his leather-clad legs.

Her eyes were red-rimmed as she locked gazes with the cold, icy stare of the most popular, gorgeous, and well-known solo K-pop artist of their generation.

He looked at her with cold, narrowed, calculating eyes as he drew his red leather jacket hashly against his body and said, coldly, "...you are so cheap to come here at my concert and spew out that rubbish. Do you know how many girls want me and accuse me of sleeping with them claiming that I am their baby daddy? And now you.!!!.. GO...go find your child's father in the alleys where you came from...your filthy slag...LEAVE! before I let my security cast you out--"

At that crucial moment, the young girl inhaled deeply, attempting to save what little dignity she still had

At that crucial moment, the young girl inhaled deeply, attempting to save what little dignity she still had. She nodded quietly, her lip quivering, eyes brimming up with tears, before turning abruptly on her heels and fleeing through the concealed side door where a security guard stood... holding the big, steel backstage door open with deep sympathy looming in his eyes as he escorted out a slumped-over girl into the crisp air...

...as she turned back to look at the back of the Arena, her young, innocent heart calcified into stone!..

as she turned back to look at the back of the Arena, her young, innocent heart calcified into stone!