Chapter 1: The Starting Line of the Race

On the coast of Japan, the waves were rough around the edges...

A man has a greek coin in his hand and flips it while staring at the sea. When he stopped, a woman with high heels and a fancy coat in black and white comes up to him with a yellow box.

???: Congratulations.

She opens the box to reveal what's inside.

???: Starting today, you are a Kamen Rider.

Ace: Yes...

He turns to face the woman.

Ace: I'm well aware of it.

The logo of Kamen Rider Geats appears.

The camera then zooms out to reveal the show Kamen Rider Geats on a Samsung phone. At the airport, a man in an Ace Ukiyo cosplay arrived in San Jose for Fanime Con, and he was binge-watching the first episode of Kamen Rider Geats on his phone.

(Scene Change)

At the San Jose Convention Center, Famine Con was on roll with a lot of fans in cosplay, along with the cosplayer of Ace Ukiyo; Comai White.

Comai: "I'm a mega Kamen Rider and Super Sentai fan. When I was a kid..."

(Flashback)

Comai: "I was about to be a victim of a monster attack until..."

A monster was targeting Comai until...

Kamen Rider Kuuga appears and pushed the monster away from him.

Comai: "Kamen Rider Kuuga came to my rescue."

Comai sits there, watching Kuuga win victoriously against the monsters.

(End of Flashback)

Comai: "After that, I spent my life learning about Kamen Riders and Super Sentai. I even work many part-time jobs to buy their merchandise."

As he enters the building, a woman in black and white comes up to him with a yellow box...

???: Congratulations!

Comai turns to see the woman to see...