24

Kurt ran down the stairs to see Krist shouting at Courtney..Dave ran behind as the two watched in shock.

"YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS APARTMENT RIGHT NOW! I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL CALL THE COPS IF YOU AREN'T GONE!" Krist screamed out. Pointing to the front door.

Courtney balled up her fists. "NOT UNLESS KURT COMES WITH ME!"
Krist gasped from the anger he felt and laughed.

"He is staying here. Wanna know why?! He is going to be SAFE.  He is going to be PROTECTED. By, ME."

Kurt crossed his arms as he shakes his head. He had enough. He was overwhelmed. His whole body started to tremble.

"Shut up! Both of you." Kurt scolded as the two fell quiet. They looked at the blonde headed man.

Courtney scoffed. "Kurt?! You're on the side with this man!?" She glared at her boyfriend.

Kurt groaned. He was done. Done with her pain. He felt sick. He felt hurt. Then it clicked in his head.

She really didn't love him.

"Yes! I'm done. I'm fucking, done. I can't handle this anymore! You hurt me!" Kurt lashed out and broke into tears.

Krist noticed Kurt's tears and went over to him. He pulled Kurt into a hug as he tried to control his breathing.

Dave shakes his head as he walks over to Courtney. "Get. Out. Of. This. Apartment. Right. Now." He demanded as Courtney dramatically sobbed.

"Fine! Little pixie shit! I'll never love you again! You're right!! I used you Kurt! I needed the money!" She shrieked out and left the house.

Slamming the door harshly. It almost broke the door hinges.

Kurt stared at the door with devasted eyes. His heart officially broke then and there.

He started to cry more as Krist held onto him close. Swaying the shorter male side to side to help comfort him.

Dave went over and hugged Kurt as well.

All three band members were hugging each other. Kurt sniffled as he used his sleeve and wiped his eyes.

"You're right, Krist.. so fucking right. She hurts me so bad. She hits me!" Kurt cried out as Krist guided Kurt's head to his chest. Dave sighed as he rubbed Kurt's back.

"It'll be okay dude.. she's gone now. She won't return." Dave muttered to help comfort the grunge crying blonde.

Kurt nodded as he shuts off his emotions. Now fully numb. Which shocked Krist and Dave.

The singer looked at the two and nodded.

"Gone. Right." Kurt nodded as he blinked his wet tear covered lashes. He walked over to the stairs and trotted up them.

Krist and Dave glance at each other.

"Go up there." Dave muttered to Krist. Patting at the tallers shoulder.
Krist looked at Dave. Holding inside his tears as he takes a deep breath.

He blinked his watery eyes and nodded. Pushing his dark hair away from his face.

Dave takes a seat on the couch. "I'll be down here. You have to talk with Kurt."

Krist nodded slowly.

"You're right.. I have to talk with him now."