info

OK get a barff bag I will not show the pictures from the comics because I don't want to tagged by website for so much gore and blood you have to picture it in your mind. So it is a short summary of what is going on or has happened in comic ps Michelangelo is the The Last Ronin because you don't know until later on it is an au so if you make an au of this or crossover I am OK with it just give credit to who inprised you to do this people had made aus of this of Leo or Donnie or Raph been the Last Ronin but I am doing the comic. On to the summary Leo was killed by Karia protecting Splinter, Splinter is dead too and Raphael was killed by Karia slash to the throat and Donnie was killed by bebop blow to the shell Michelangelo became a killer wanting revenge for his family. He gets his revenge tho fighting with Shredder's grandson the new Shredder (I forgot his name.) He got electric shock casing a explosion killing himself and leaving Micky to die in the mud he finally got peace knowing the feud was over. That is where he dies in the comic rip you guys. In this ask or dare you ask or dare him he is alive it takes place before the battle with Shredder's grandson.

I don't own tmnt and the Last Ronin they belong to Book by Bobby Curnow, Kevin Eastman, and Tom Waltz and Kevin Eastwood and Peter Laird