Helluva Asylum {part 7}

《--1 P.M--》

*A multi-colored haired male was seen doing his paperwork, the male was writing some notes that he had observed from Stolas, he wanted to visit Loona, it has been a while since he had seen the patient, the male finished his worked as he sighed in relief, he stretched his arms as he stood up and walked to Loona's cell as he hummed, he peaked through the glass on top of the door, he turned his head, left and right to see if anyone was near, the male used his spare key to open the door as he smiled * "Oh Loona~" *the male sang as he stepped in the dark room to see the female seated on the bed, she turned her head to the male as she flattered her eyes* "Blitz?! the fuck are you doing here? weren't you supposed to be taking care of the shitty bird??" *the multi-colored haired male hummed in response as he leaned on the door* "eh, I got bored, and decided to visit you~! Aren't I such a nice Doctor~?" *the male sang as he heard foot steps* "oh shit--" *the male swore under his breath as he stood on his tippy toes to see who was behind the door* oh shit! it's boss, he wouldn't mind right?? *the male thought as the door opened, making the male fall face first onto the ground with a thud, the boss, Liam just flattered his eyes* "ah. Blitz. What the hell are you doing here?" *BlitzØ sat up as he awkwardly smiled* "Hello, Liamm~! Good afternoon! how've you been?" *the male flattered his eyes, Liam sighed furiously* "Blitz. Do you mind if you let me and Loona talk alone?" *the male asked* "ah, of course. I don't mind." *the male stood up as he dusted off his pants, walking past his boss and to the lounge to see his co-workers Moxxie and Millie* "hello, Love birds~!" *the male walked past his co-workers as Moxxie flattered his eyes* "excuse me-- what!?" *Moxxie shouted lightly, gaining a chuckle from Millie* "no need to deny it, Mox~ I don't judgggeee~" *Blitz sang as he grabbed an iced coffee out of the fridge, he hummed as he began drinking it, he hummed as the cold coffee went down his throat* 

《--Chapter End--》

Note: My apologies for it is Short, I had lost ideas, on what the fuck I should do. I apologies once again. Idfk why I'm formal all of a sudden, but yes. 🥰