the clouds

_____the faceless man_____

this girl is just so damn difficult. that is what i thought when i saw her yelling when she first got here.

"listen carefully" i wanted to explain the whole thing to her but she literally does not make that job easy.

"this place is actually a train station and we will be getting on the train to the clouds, in around 10 minutes from now at exactly 11:11 a train will arrive and we will get on it. got that?"

"yea but like....what second chance were you talking about??" 

she still won't let that go huh?

"umm...once we get on the train, i'll just show you"

"oh..ohk i guess, but like...will i be able to live afte-"

"JUST WAIT" i was literally loosing my patience now, this girl does not read the room huh...wait..not room, there's no room...then she can't read the...clouds? wtf? what am i even thinking. 

this job will be tough . i thought to myself.

.

after a while.....

.

.

.

_____charvi_____

this faceless man is a jerk. that was how much i have concluded in our less than 10 minutes meet.

he said something about a second chance and to think that i might be able to live after this awful time. the thought alone makes me smile from ear to ear.

he must have noticed me smiling as he just turned around and let out a chuckle .

it still feels weird about how this guy is able to speak, for fck's sake he does not have a mouth. where is the voice even coming from?

while thinking about all this i just notice a sound , it's like a train.

a train , i see it. over the clouds. it's as if these clouds are literal grounds and...it's all an illusion. honestly i still think that it is an illusion but no harm in actually trying something fun right?

the train was pretty ancient, like those coal ones, yea it definitely was the coal one as i see the smoke over it. 

pretty big and rusty i should say

it stopped and we were now standing in front on the first compartment there which was....filled with smoke? or fog? i don't know but something was making it hard to look inside.

the faceless man raised his arm up and directed me towards the second compartment. which was empty. totally empty.

pretty weird, but again what is NOT weird here?

we got on the train, the inside of that compartment was beautiful. literally. it seems like it was made of wood, brown and there was some sort of smell that i cannot describe , it was as if the train was just recently constructed .

"this is beautiful"

"it is right?"

when i turned towards the faceless man to say something, my mouth was left open. or i should say my jaw dropped.....the faceless man was no more faceless.

he have a face now

a handsome one at that. he had that pale sort of skin and a mole under his right eye. his eyes were bright blue coloured. he seems to be around my age, mid 20s. his face.... beautiful i must say. no matter how big of a jerk he is....in conclusion he is indeed very handsome . 

 "you- "

"yes? me?"

"YOU HAVE A FACE"

"glad you pointed it out" god his sarcasm was killing me

"but...but you are faceless, how??"

"i should correct you meheta , i 'was' faceless to your eyes, and that wall have been lifted in this train, but right now what  you really need is rest so i'm just gonna give you this drink to help you fall asleep and please do not ask any further questions .i do not have the energy to deal with anything right now"

without any thought i just took the drink from his hand, it was a light blueish colour liquid. i still don't believe whatever is happening here but i'm just going to go along with it all

i drank the liquid and the next thing i remember is that the train started moving, or i should say we started our journey 

.

.

.