Prologue

Bikini Bottom, as you would know is the home to many creatures that love under the sea. We move into the Krusty Krab, the finest restaurant in town. Something has come up.

Mr. Krabs happily allowed SpongeBob to bring in a projector and a screen for his customers to entertain themselves while they enjoying a bite of the beloved Krabby Patty.

Mr. Krabs: Gotta say boyo, putting a theater room is really bringing interest in customers!

SpongeBob: Gee, thanks Mr. Krabs. I always thought that the Krusty Krab could use some entertainment. Not since the last several times.

Squidward: Why, oh why would anyone waste their time watching a screen at a restaurant? They probably don't have enough time to see everything happening.

SpongeBob: Oh Squidward, people always have enough time. It's not about being forceful, it's about catching interest.

Squidward: In case you haven't noticed, you guys have yet to find a movie or anything that could entertain the customers.

Mr. Krabs: Mr. Squidward, we just set up the theatre room, it took a whole amount of budget (sadly) for everything. All in good time.

As Mr. Krabs reassures his employees, they were approached by customers.

"So what's on today's schedule, Mr K?" Said a random fish

"What could we watch that could look good on the big screen" Said another fish

"Do you have any bucket of popcorn or french fries?" said Patrick, a goofy starfish who happens to be SpongeBob's best friend

Mr. Krabs: I'll be right there with ya!

Mr. Krabs was surrounded by eager customers and backed up slowly into the kitchen. Hen then pin down his beloved Fry Cook.

Krabs: SpongeBob me boy! I need you to find something for the customers to watch on the big screen.

SpongeBob: But Mr. K, where would-

Krabs: Go now! Or else they might set the room on fire!

Bubble Transition

SpongeBob wanders through the hills in pursuit of some movies

SpongeBob: I wonder what would everyone like

Just then, SpongeBob spotted a falling object from the sea sky. It was a box containing a bunch of DVDs

SpongeBob: What's this? Hmm?

SpongeBob notices something particular about the DVDs. A familiar face was on the cover. It was him!

Spongebob: Wait, what is my face doing on these DVDs? All of what I see looks familiar.

SpongeBob takes the opportunity to take the DVDs back at the Krusty Krab.

Back at the Krusty Krab

SpongeBob: So what do you think, Mr. K?

Mr. Krabs: I dunno boyo, something about these DVDs seemed suspicious. Like these episodes seem to showcase our daily lives. We gonna need the customers opinion.

Everyone was interested

"It looks like our lives are making us popular" said a fish

"I pay money to watch the livelihood of Bikini Bottom turned into a TV Show"

The word "money" caught the attention of Krabs.

Krabs: Attention customers, from here on out, we will be showcasing this show onto the screen every day. So come by the Krusty Krab every day for excitement.

Everyone cheered, payed money and get on their seats.

Krabs: Okay me boy, what's the first episode we could get into?

SpongeBob: Our first episode is called Help Wanted.

Krabs: Very well, start the movie.. er or show!

And so everyone was in their seats and getting excited

Author's Note

Surprise! It's not a Transformers fic. I'm writing down a SpongeBob watching the show fic, since to my surprise for a show that's been around practically forever, there hasn't been actual watching the show fics for this show. So I stepped in! Hope you ya'll enjoy for what might come sooner!