A/N note<3

Hi!

Oh my god not me crying because i finished my book🙄✊🏾

Anyways

To whoever is currently reading this;

thank you so much for reading this book or even taking a peak, really thank you so much, I never thought this book will have so many likes and views it means the world to me.

your comments, votes and support inspires me to write more. I love you guys so much and thank you for all the love (especially to Asterin)

Writing this book was so fun and it memorable to me, I seriously love it and i don't think i've ever felt proud about writing something as much as this book.

The love I have for you guys<3

Anyways the reason

Anyways, the reason I wrote this book is because I am absolutely in love with Thomas brodie-sangster, Dylan O'Brien and ki Hong Lee (especially him) and I really would like to meet them one day because it is my absolute dream and they are the only person that make me happy in my life.

I had my father but now that he's gone I don't think I've ever feel truly happy (until I'm talking to you guys or watching the Maze Runner cast) and so yeah I really hope to meet them one day.

I think that Minho deserves more recognition and I think he's the best character, personally he is my top 1 fav so yeah that's why I wrote this.

The love I have for TMR cast especially Minho is huge, along with  THE BLACK PHONE cast, Minho raised my standards along with other fictional characters (Anakin Skywalker, Kaz Brekker, Jesper Fahey, Cardan greenbriar, Pietro Maximoff, Benny Watts...)

Why I wrote Asterin;

because we have the same personality and and she is basically me when I shift. So every line that she said is either something I said LMAO or something that I would like to say.

So...

Yeah.

To the readers who are currently wondering why I haven't written a smut scene, it is because I don't feel very comfortable writing it seriously, and I am really sorry if you were expecting one, but I couldn't and can't.

But I apologize<3

Thank you guys so fucking much, y'all are my angels, and remember:

You are cool.

You are loved.

You are a bad bitch.

Girlboss.

You are a king/queen.

Slay bestie.

Eat well, drink, stay healthy, and shake ass and don't give a shit about any mf that made you feel down.

You are a 1000000000000000 times better.

If you guys need to vent, i'm open and will try to respond as soon as possible

Lots of love
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

*throws my heart and plenty of others on y'all*

Oh and special thank you for; Kels
multifandomdisaster9
and Mae Tomatolikestrains
for being my bestfriends<3
(Y'all are my besties too dw)

Goodbye bitches<3

End of Ineffable.