》Facts

A/n: Hello! So I randomly decided to write some fun facts about my ocs and (Y/n) since I miss this fanfic already :,( so if you're here and haven't finished the story yet, come back after you're done reading since these might contain spoilers!

-

About (Y/n):

(Y/n) became a demon at the age of 19.

(Y/n)'s backstory was originally supposed to be psychologically dark but I decided to go with something more basic and understandable at the end due to the fact that I didn't want to complicate the storyline.

(Y/n) made a treehouse with Hikari when they were kids, and that's where (Y/n) spent most of her time as a kid.

(Y/n) started running the orphanage at sixteen after her guardian's passing.

Unknowingly, (Y/n) was a distant blood relative of Kotoha's.

Originally, (Y/n) was supposed to have a hypnotic blood demon art (like Tamayo, Enmu, etc...)

Originally, (Y/n) as a demon was supposed to have pale grey-blue eyes and white hair, but I thought that this looked a lot like Ume (Daki) so I changed the design to warm yellow eyes and black hair that fades to silver/white.

(Y/n) was supposed to replace a dead upper rank but I decided that this would've given her way too much plot armour so she stopped at lower moon five.

(Y/n) was supposed to die during the final battle fighting along the other demons, but I didn't want her to "restart" her character arc.

(Y/n)'s hobbies were supposed to be more artistic (writing, drawing) but I thought that wasn't really so useful to the plot.

-

About Sora:

During the storyline, Sora was 17 years old. (I originally planned for her to be sixteen years old but I changed that cuz after I looked at the final character design, I thought 17 was more suitable)

As a kid, Sora dreamed of becoming a nurse but she ended up working for the demon slayer corps, following in her older brother's footsteps.

Sora was born to a bloodline of swordsmen, becoming a demon slayer at the age of twelve after her father's passing.

Sora met Shinobu at the final selection, and they eventually became friends after going on several missions together alongside Kanae.

Sora secretly blamed herself for her brother's death for that he saved her from getting attacked by a demon and got himself killed.

Sora's mother was afraid that her daughter might face the same fate as her elder son, so she asked her to leave the demon slayer corps.

After leaving the demon slayer corps, Sora continued living with her mother, medicating the people in her village.

When Sora was sixteen, her mother passed away due to an illness, so she left to the butterfly estate for that she couldn't bare the thought of living in an empty house.

At first, I couldn't decide on a hair colour for Sora (the final choice was between violet and light brown and although violet looked lovely, I decided to go with a natural colour since I couldn't describe an unnatural hair color while writing)

Sora's sword is lightweighted and a bit curved to be shaped like a crescent so it's easier to use from at a distance since she has a poor combat speed compared to the standards for her breathing style.

Sora's breathing style is light breathing and it comes from thunder breathing.

-

About Sora and Kaito:

Sora met Kaito at the graveyard when she was mourning her mother's death.

When Kaito first approached Sora, he didn't get the reaction he was expecting as she immediately recognised him as a demon. As she didn't have her nichirin sword on her, she was scared, yet, accepting that she might die.

After a small talk, Sora learned that Kaito has stopped eating humans of any kind a hundred years ago with the help of Tamayo and Yushiro.

After learning about Sora's past, Kaito encouraged her to rejoin the demon slayer corps. She - however - declined and eventually continued killing demons as an unofficial member of the demon slayer corps.

Kaito offered to erase Sora's memories of her family to ease her grief, but she refused for that she was the only one who was capable of "keeping their memory alive".

After meeting Sora, Kaito wanted to become a human again to live a normal life alongside her.

-

About Kaito:

Kaito is physically 17 years old and chronologically 200+ years old.

Originally, he wasn't supposed to exist in the fanfic, but I decided why not include him?

Kaito's final character design didn't change much in comparison to the first design (he was just supposed to have black hair tips but that didn't fit the overall character design)

However, Kaito was supposed to be more logical, calm, and calculated, but I thought that would be boring.

As a human, Kaito had a sweet tooth.

The only way someone could undo the effects of Kaito's blood demon art was to kill him.

Muzan saw great potential in Kaito so he turned him into a demon against his own will, hoping he would help in finding the blue spider lily.

After the final battle, Kaito failed to turn back into a human, dying as a demon right after Muzan's death.

Kaito has the ability to sense the presence of demons who are free from Muzan's curse and predict their whereabouts.