Spider - Sam

Character - Sam
Type - Fluff/Humour
Word count - 284

"SAMMY!" I scream, leaping out of the bathroom and bursting into the motel room. 

"Woah," Is said Sammy's response. His eyes trail over my body and I now realise I'm in my underwear. I mean - I was about to take a shower.

"Stop being a perve and help me!" I scold, taking the duvet to cover myself. 

"What is it?" Sam says, suddenly concerned. "Love, what's in there?" my boyfriend asks again. Out of habit, he reaches for his gun, and I stop his hand. 

"No, grab that," I say, pointing to a glass and the motel breakfast pamphlet. 

"Y/n, I'm so confused -"

"Just get rid of it, Sam! Oh my gosh - it's terrifying!" 

Sam goes into the bathroom, and I hear him laugh. "It's tiny!" 

"Tiny? TINY? Maybe to you, but it's as big as my hand!" I correct, still keeping a safe distance from the whole thing. 

A moment later, he emerges with the monstrous spider trapped in the glass. "Thank you, thank you!" I shout, "Now get that out of here!" 

Sam chuckles again but does what I ask. "You're so dramatic," he sighs. 

"I am not!"

"Spiders are way more scared of you than you are of them."

"Says the one who's afraid of clowns!" I counteract and his smile fades.

"Clowns are legitimately creepy," he defends, "And that whole hunt at that carnival - you know killer clowns? - I think I'm justified."

"Oh, I've struck a nerve!" I tease, prodding him in the stomach.

"Anyway," he diverts, changing the subject, "You were about to have a shower?"

"Yeah... Care to join me?" I smile up at him, placing a kiss on his cheek. 

"Always." he smirks.