Update

So i have been wanting to upload this for a while now....But for everyone messaging me he SA a girl and all that. I know what he did or at least the accusations towards him. I do not agree for what he did to the girl. But I will be keeping this book up. Now I'm not keeping it up because I support him. I disagree for what he has done but I want to keep the book up to show me how far my writing has come. 

If you have read the book you know how cringe it is and if you have read it thank you for reading my first book ever. It has been an honor to write such a popular cringe book. I hope you enjoyed it. But please stop telling me to delete it. Now yes there are still people out there that do support him. If they want to that is their choice. For me I don't support him anymore. Neither do I follow the hype house anymore. I have moved on from that phase in my life. 

Considering I was around 15 when I wrote this book at the time. Means other younger kids have possibly also read this book. Now me being an adult I have moved on from things in my life. One of the many things being the hype house and anyone in the hype house. I will always appreciate them for posting videos and making me happy on a sad day. And posting content to cure my boredom. But my time has come to grow up and it was honestly just a phase in my life. I will always have the memories.

Now If you are into Kpop and not just the hype house. Or want a good book to read. Please check out My secretary. It's a book about being jungkook from bts secretary. So please check it out if you are into Kpop if your not than don't worry about it.

Thank you for your time

Lyss <3