Terra: Diary Entry 1

1/7/0000

Dear Diary,

Hello, My name is Terra Alex and I guess this is my Diary?, this is something that Creation has tried she said it helps to let your emotions out in one place, I don't fully understand why I would need this since I have her and Alex to talk to even though I and Alex don't have the best relationship right now any the less I guess I should discuss recent events with you.

About a week ago me and my sister were created by Alex, she's interesting she looks more like Creation than me, she wears a green shirt, brown pants and Black boots. Her clothing seems worn down but still fresh she must've been around for a while

Nonetheless, the other day Creation asked me to help her create these stones her attempts to do so with her powers failed at first I refused to help but it's nice being needed so I accepted and made the base for these gems while she powered them with what she calls "Spectral Energy" an extension of her power but not as strong I'm guessing Alex taught her how to do this I've not learned anything like that yet.

I feel kind of lonely in this world I've created it's kind of sad in a way this is my world I filled it with so many types of life but yet I feel so lonely, I have my sister but she's with the chromatics most of the time helping them explore the new world then Alex is usually to busy messing with relics she scavenged from some place she won't tell me so, for the most part, it's just me.

Maybe I should build a house, I've learned about houses in the books Alex gave me and Creation to read to learn more about her old world I think I have a great idea and might get Creation to help me whenever she has time quality big sister time.

Well that's all, for now, I should probably finish reading the book I'm on maybe I'll get more ideas for what I should add to my house, with that being said I will see you tomorrow or in a few days Diary

~Terra