17) N and Leo (VIXX) - Trapped with my High School Crush (Smut)

Members: N and Leo of VIXX

Description: Just when Leo thinks he has gotten over his old high school crush, an elevator malfunction decides to make other plans for him.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

A/N - So, I decided to put this in first person because I felt like it. Hope you don't mind person who requested this! I just thought I'd brush up on my first person POV for my upcoming KaiSoo fanfic.

Also, I posted a BangHim one shot up, but it got marked as private, so if you cannot read it, let me know and I will send you the link. But it should be all fine now.

Leo's POV

If there was one thing I hated more than elevators, it was when random people would talk to me in elevators. The only reason I was in there was to get back up to my apartment and settle down, and not to talk to you. It's like hello, do I know you? No, I don't, so don't talk to me. Sounds rude and a bit hateful, I know, but not everyone is a personable person. I just happened to be a member of that group of people.

Just as the thick, metallic doors were about to slide shut, an arm appeared in between, causing them to open again. Another guy walked in, smiling at me in a kind manner before moving to the other side of the elevator.

He had a rather tall stature, and he was dressed in a more casual style of clothing. I couldn't tell how old he was exactly just by looking at his face, but he looked to be older than me. However, the one feature that caught my eye the most was his skin. It was quote a scarcity to find someone with such a bronze glow to them in Korea.

It was also that part of him that made my mind go back to someone I used to know in high school, who had the same exact skin color. I was obviously not going to mention this to him, a complete stranger, but for your benefit I'll explain.

As most people do in high school, I had a crush on someone. But, the thing that separated my crush from everyone else was the fact that I liked a guy. Of course I never told anyone, though; I already got made fun of enough as it was, so I certainly did not need that. Was I gay? Perhaps, but looking back on it now I'd like to think it was more of just a phase than anything.

Out of nowhere, the guy's phone began to ring, causing me to glance in his direction briefly as he picked up.

"Yeboseyo?" he said after clearing his throat a little. "Ah, Wonsik-ah, what's up? Uh huh, yeah, you can just put that on my desk. Okay? Yep, bye." Right after he had put the phone back in the pocket of his jeans, the elevator jerked abruptly, moving both of our bodies, and then came to a screeching halt. A few seconds later, a muffled voice came over the speaker inside.

"We are very sorry for the convenience, but it seems that we are experiencing some technical difficulties. We are trying to fix the problem now," it said before clicking off.

"Well, this is just great," I mumbled as I pressed my back against the closest walls. Did I mention I hate getting stuck in elevators? No? Well, now you know; I hate getting stuck in elevators.

"I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure they'll have it fixed soon," the stranger said, catching my attention. I must have spoken louder than I thought. He just kind of smiled at my baffled face, then chuckled lightly seconds later. "I'm sorry, I probably freaked you out," he said. "I'm Cha Hakyeon, or N as my immature friends call me."