Dream/Reality

A one-shot of H2Ovanoss. I don't own the video and lyric. It's a bit dark. ;-;

I listen to song and decide to make this. Not sure if it match with the theme. >.< But I like it.

Italic are the lyrics of the song.

------------------------------------------------

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

T. E. Lawrence

------------------------------------------------

If I could wish one thing...

The room was bright and cheerful. This wasn't my room. It's was our... I awoke into an embrace. I know I wouldn't let anyone else hold me this way. I felt safe, warm, and love. Those feelings kept me alive. Only he could embrace me. Happily, I sign into the embrace, I felt his strong arms tighten me and felt a smile against the back of my neck.

"Good morning, love" He murmur and continue spooning me.

Desperate and so lonely, I've looked for you.

And left behind all that I had ever longed for.

"Morning." I rely. Both of us doesn't want get up and I didn't want to leave. I fear if I leave then it won't be here when I come back. His embrace kept me warm against the coldness.

"Go back to sleep, Jonathan. I'll be here." He sleepy mumbles in my ear. I closed my eyes and fall back into nothing. I could faintly hear his heart beat and sweet nothing comforting me in the early morning.

Cold winds scream through my ears like a banshee.

A freezing chill- A pain that still will forever haunt me.

Suddenly, I awoke back in my dark cold room. The darkness made fun of me. Hot tears ran down my chin, I place my fist in my mouth to keep me from myself from wailing. My other hand grasps my heart. It hurt so much. It's a reminder. Something I wish... I'm here, wishing and praying for it. I got up ready for my daily recording... Please let this be a dream and let go back...

Yet I have made it here

Running through all the fear.

I could hear him with the other playing GTA V. He was telling everyone about big news. I know he was with her. I could hear her faintly in the background. I hated her so much. I wish for him to notice me more than friends, but I would be delirious, huh. There were times; I forgot that he wasn't with me. I have to stop myself from saying the l-word. If I say that word, fearing for rejected, I would tell him 'I was joking.' He would usually laugh and shutter that he have a girlfriend. I try so hard not to be confused with the blur between reality and dream. It's difficult where's one he was with me and another he wasn't. Please stop confusing me. He told us the news he going to tie the knot. Everyone merrily congratulation him for this; however, that news freeze for me. I let my character stand still just like me. I could feel darkness and coldness was consuming me. Why can't it real?

"Delirious?" I notice Evan's character and my character was beside each other.

"Hmm?" I answer as normally as I could. I can't let him be worry. He always meant to be happy. I wish it was me who cause it.

"What's wrong?" His character was looking at me. I notice from the web cam, he looking worry at me. Its make feels me warm that he spent the time to care about me, but I'm so cold.